badonyx
it should have been carl
3nodding

Friendly Gaian

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
I never cried before at a fiction T.V. character. I loved my Dale. I LOVED HIM SO MUCH.

Fashionable Genius

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Profitable 100
King-Kai91
badonyx
it should have been carl
3nodding

no it should have been shane grrrr he pisses me off. poor dale he was the only true voice of reason the only one who was kept the old world civility. now with him gone there is no voice of reason and many more mistakes will be made
karateguard
King-Kai91
badonyx
it should have been carl
3nodding

no it should have been shane grrrr he pisses me off. poor dale he was the only true voice of reason the only one who was kept the old world civility. now with him gone there is no voice of reason and many more mistakes will be made
3nodding

3,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
rest in peace Dale crying

4,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
Sadly Dala passed away and now Carl is going to live with this guilt for a long time, I know I would. Carl had a gun, he could have shot the zombie, but I guess he was either shocked still or he did not want to kill a person zombie or not. Poor Carl.
Jassadi
Sadly Dala passed away and now Carl is going to live with this guilt for a long time, I know I would. Carl had a gun, he could have shot the zombie, but I guess he was either shocked still or he did not want to kill a person zombie or not. Poor Carl.

Not sure if he'll be living with guilt. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if he was angry at Dale for changing his father's mind about killing Randal. I mean - Dale was the one pushing to save the kid's life, and right on the verge of it, his father backed down even when Carl was telling him to. Maybe he feels that it was justice, in his messed up new life in which he has this bad-a** attitude and is completely losing his sense of humanity.

I feel that Carl was siding with Shane, and even more so exceeded his feelings about killing Randal and just saw Dale as a threat himself in a way.

This is probably a far stretch from truth, but its a theory

4,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
Good theory

Tipsy Shapeshifter

I was greatly saddened that Dale dies in such a gruesome way. But at the same time, I couldn't wrap my head around the idea that this malnourished zombie that wasn't strong enough to immediately pull its feet from the dirt when Carl saw it suddenly had enough strength to tear open a cow and then tear open dale. I know we're soft and squishy but unless tv people (and cows) are now made of thin sliced deli ham, I they went just a little overboard with it.

all the same, r.i.p. Dale

Savage Lunatic

-RiP- Lamee
You were one wise old man & you will be truly missed. gonk heart

And Carl........ scream

Savage Lunatic

Dale, aside from Rick, was by far my favorite character.
The only character that maintained his sense of civility and humanity, it's a shame they got rid of such an influential character.

R.I.P. Dale.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces