Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Genius

We already know something is going on there. By this point in the TV Show we can say it's nothing like the comics (Which I never read), but let's discuss this man! This is a HOT TOPIC right about now!

Hilarious Puppy

I don't think it's romantic in anyway. These two are both worn out warriors who have seen the worse side of this apocalypse. So there's this large level of respect between them. That and they're like the best of friends. The only reason Rick agreed to go to Alexandria was because he trusts Michonne, not Aaron.
Ember F Strife
I don't think it's romantic in anyway. These two are both worn out warriors who have seen the worse side of this apocalypse. So there's this large level of respect between them. That and they're like the best of friends. The only reason Rick agreed to go to Alexandria was because he trusts Michonne, not Aaron.

I really hope something might grow between them, but I'm afraid you're right.

Hilarious Puppy

Deliria Addams
Ember F Strife

I really hope something might grow between them, but I'm afraid you're right.

It might help if I say that since Andrea died in the show, she and Rick can't be together like in the comics. And the way they look at each other implies something. If Rick wanted to settle down with anybody, it'd definitely would be her. But don't expect it anytime soon. 3nodding
Rick would never listen to Lorie like that 😂😂😂

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
ohai im genny

So much truth.

Magical Star

I've been wanting this to happen.

Divine Genius

Dance Puppets Dance!

Hehehehehe, Nah, I'm kidding.

But as far as this goes, yea I honestly think those two will end up with something going on. The whole "Friendship" gig in the month of February, please.....I see through this. Of course those two are gonna share one of those epic kisses on scene and something breaks them up, no telling what exactly "That" might be, but anyone with common sense could see something other than a really tight friendship is actually going on there.

Supreme Unicorn

They are both natural born leaders and would kill, without hesitation, if someone were to threat their group.
I hope that something is going to happen between them, because that would be awesome.
But I also feel like that's never going to happen because they don't have time for romance and probably don't feel like that for eachother.

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

ohai im genny

That's ridiculous, Rick loved Lori. You don't need to downplay past affairs in favor of your ship, fyi.

On topic: I do think perhaps Michonne might be taking a sorta place that Andrea was in the comics, so I do think that perhaps Rick/Michonne might become an item in the show.

Ruthless Allegiant

Rick's wife and the mother of his children is dead, he and Michonne have much in common and are in/go into similar places within their own mind/emotions, they both have great respect for one another, Carl loves her and is her best friend and she likewise, Judith is getting about the age of her own dead son. I'm not saying it's a definite thing, I'm just saying that if they went there, I wouldn't exactly be surprised.
guns and wings
ohai im genny

That's ridiculous, Rick loved Lori. You don't need to downplay past affairs in favor of your ship, fyi.

On topic: I do think perhaps Michonne might be taking a sorta place that Andrea was in the comics, so I do think that perhaps Rick/Michonne might become an item in the show.
I'm not saying he didn't love lorie. what ship?
idk where rick and michonne going i'm just saying, rick wouldn't have shut up and listened to lorie like that.
that's it.

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

ohai im genny
guns and wings
ohai im genny

idk where rick and michonne going i'm just saying, rick wouldn't have shut up and listened to lorie like that.
that's it.

Yes, he would have. Considering he loved Lori and considering he did listen to Lori (Shane, etc - welcome to a rewatch).
Your comment applies he didn't love her enough to even bother listening to her.
guns and wings
ohai im genny
guns and wings
ohai im genny

that's it.

Yes, he would have. Considering he loved Lori and considering he did listen to Lori (Shane, etc - welcome to a rewatch).
Your comment applies he didn't love her enough to even bother listening to her.
okieeee take it however you want rofl

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

ohai im genny
okieeee take it however you want rofl

K, sorry you didn't pay much attention to Rick/Lori in the earlier seasons.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff