Welcome to Gaia! ::

l Kiwie l
monarchy heights
and like, they couldn't lure it with meat because walkers only eat living things or whatever?
well how come the governor was feeding his walkers with dead meat?
and how come that fat walker ate lori's dead body?
and how come walkers don't eat each other?
question question question

What bothers me the most is the walker in the room with Lori. Have we ever seen a walker eat bone? The only other time I remember bone missing was the walker Andrea and Daryl found? The walkers ate his feet and the boney parts were missing from his legs. It seems unusual for a walker to eat bone... You'd think their rotten teeth would break on impact on raw bone.

Yeah especially when Rick finds the bloated zombie... It should have had pieces sticking through from the inside of the stomach. You know, like bumps and stuff to make it more believable... but I guess it says something about the Walkers' digestive systems.

Sparkly Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
VI Sice
Lori Grimez
The walker eated me ;__;

GTFO Lori, no one likes you. Its your own fault. If you had just kept your legs closed, it never would've happened.

Oh that's not sexist at all.. Its Shane/Rick's fault as well not just hers. stare They know sex can lead to babies too.

As for the main post.. Its simple..Lori did not turn because Carl shot her. So even though she was dead, she was still not undead flesh she was living dead flesh. Does that make sense?
Jentern
VI Sice
Lori Grimez
The walker eated me ;__;

GTFO Lori, no one likes you. Its your own fault. If you had just kept your legs closed, it never would've happened.

Oh that's not sexist at all.. Its Shane/Rick's fault as well not just hers. stare They know sex can lead to babies too.

As for the main post.. Its simple..Lori did not turn because Carl shot her. So even though she was dead, she was still not undead flesh she was living dead flesh. Does that make sense?

Sexist or not, it's true. Who sleeps with their husband's best friend, 3 weeks after you THINK he may have died.
Yes, Shane is just as much to blame, they were both wrong. But, she still had the ability to say no. Which she didn't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff