Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diamond Elocutionist

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
and like, they couldn't lure it with meat because walkers only eat living things or whatever?
well how come the governor was feeding his walkers with dead meat?
and how come that fat walker ate lori's dead body?
and how come walkers don't eat each other?
question question question

Undead Deadeye

Probably because they were trying to lure the well walker with spam.

Walkers seem to like alive or freshly dead (you know, not canned or preserved) humans and animals. You see walkers feasting on dead people all the time.

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
Think of it this way they always prefer liveing and go for it if its there but they wont passup the newly dead...

pluse remember what the doctor guy sead from the town thing, they do STARVE wich means the eating does do something for them there not blindly eating to eat, they need it.
Tear of Fate
Think of it this way they always prefer liveing and go for it if its there but they wont passup the newly dead...

pluse remember what the doctor guy sead from the town thing, they do STARVE wich means the eating does do something for them there not blindly eating to eat, they need it.

Like the hanging walker that Daryl was talking about in high detail to make Andrea throw up. They came along and ate the meat off of his legs.

Quotable Genius

monarchy heights
and like, they couldn't lure it with meat because walkers only eat living things or whatever?

What bothers me the most is the walker in the room with Lori. Have we ever seen a walker eat bone? The only other time I remember bone missing was the walker Andrea and Daryl found? The walkers ate his feet and the boney parts were missing from his legs. It seems unusual for a walker to eat bone... You'd think their rotten teeth would break on impact on raw bone.
They couldn't lure it because it was spam.
Plus, how would it climb up the well?
Dead meat.
As long as it's freshly dead, it doesn't matter.
It ate Lori's body because she was freshly dead.
She probably isn't even dead, you're just assuming.
They might have her come back as a walker later.
They don't eat each other because they're all rotting meat.
How do you not understand this?

Aged Gaian

Pink Plastic Ninja
Probably because they were trying to lure the well walker with spam.

Walkers seem to like alive or freshly dead (you know, not canned or preserved) humans and animals. You see walkers feasting on dead people all the time.

Witty Dabbler

monarchy heights

Well, as shown in the previous episode, walkers do eat dead meat. Just not rotting meat (another walker or spoiled food). Lori was freshly dead, not having sat there long enough to rot. Easy meal for a walker. Although as you've said, I'm sure a walker would much prefer a meal that's alive, such as a struggling person or a chicken with broken legs as we've seen on the farm and elsewhere in the series.

Undead Deadeye

l Kiwie l

What bothers me the most is the walker in the room with Lori. Have we ever seen a walker eat bone? The only other time I remember bone missing was the walker Andrea and Daryl found? The walkers ate his feet and the boney parts were missing from his legs. It seems unusual for a walker to eat bone... You'd think their rotten teeth would break on impact on raw bone.

In the episode where Daryl and Rick cut open a walker while searching for Sophia, they find woodchuck bones in its stomach.

I don't know how they're able to eat them, but they do.
It was hilarious I actually laughed so hard I was crying. Stupid fat walker should have called Jenny before the Zombie Apocalypse happened.. Poor fat b*****d. lmao !!!!!!

Hygienic Raider

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Signature Look 250
hhehhehhhh the fat zombie dude was in the well,climbed out rick and em shick shick went the gun boom. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Diamond Elocutionist

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PyramidHead SHD
They couldn't lure it because it was spam.
Plus, how would it climb up the well?
Dead meat.
As long as it's freshly dead, it doesn't matter.
It ate Lori's body because she was freshly dead.
She probably isn't even dead, you're just assuming.
They might have her come back as a walker later.
They don't eat each other because they're all rotting meat.
How do you not understand this?

it wouldn't climb up the well, they were trying to lure it into a noose to pull it up
lori is dead, the producers confirmed it on the talking dead
they're not all rotting meat, some of them are fresh because they've only recently been turned
and if they don't eat rotting meat, how come they ate the legs off that walker that hung itself in the woods?
two can play at being clever c**t son
The walker eated me ;__;

In a relationship with Kurasame Susaya

Ruthless Genius

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Lori Grimez
The walker eated me ;__;

GTFO Lori, no one likes you. Its your own fault. If you had just kept your legs closed, it never would've happened.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff