Welcome to Gaia! ::

VI Sice
Lori Grimez
The walker eated me ;__;

GTFO Lori, no one likes you. Its your own fault. If you had just kept your legs closed, it never would've happened.

It wasn't my faulllllt. I though Rick was deaaaaadd. ;3; LOVE ME.

In a relationship with Kurasame Susaya

Ruthless Genius

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Lori Grimez
VI Sice
Lori Grimez
The walker eated me ;__;

GTFO Lori, no one likes you. Its your own fault. If you had just kept your legs closed, it never would've happened.

NOPE. No love for joo, ho. emotion_donotwant
VI Sice
Lori Grimez
VI Sice
Lori Grimez
The walker eated me ;__;

NOPE. No love for joo, ho. emotion_donotwant

GIMME SOME LOVE ;3; You can hug my ghosty body.

Ruthless Genius

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Lori Grimez

B-ut...there's blood errywhar. D8
VI Sice
Lori Grimez

B-ut...there's blood errywhar. D8

It's okay ;__; just..c'mere

Ruthless Genius

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Lori Grimez

Uhh...okay...-hugs?- D|
VI Sice
Lori Grimez

Uhh...okay...-hugs?- D|

-Hugs- That's right.....feel the love. -whispers- I'm not a whore.

Sparkly Spirit

18,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
Well, fresh meat does seem to be a prerequisite...because unlike World War Z and Solanum, it is strange that a dead body, still animated, can starve when their flesh is already rotting away, like any dead corpse.

In what biological logic can dead, rotting flesh still somehow require fresh meat to go on? That is what I'm wondering.

And walkers don't eat each other because the flesh on their own bodies is, well, just dead and rotting.

Again it doesn't make sense to me then how they need anything at all when said flesh is already rotting away like on any other corpse. At least The Zombie Survival Guide tried to "answer" that question.

Diamond Elocutionist

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PyramidHead SHD
monarchy heights
PyramidHead SHD
They couldn't lure it because it was spam.
Plus, how would it climb up the well?
Dead meat.
As long as it's freshly dead, it doesn't matter.
It ate Lori's body because she was freshly dead.
She probably isn't even dead, you're just assuming.
They might have her come back as a walker later.
They don't eat each other because they're all rotting meat.
How do you not understand this?

it wouldn't climb up the well, they were trying to lure it into a noose to pull it up
lori is dead, the producers confirmed it on the talking dead
they're not all rotting meat, some of them are fresh because they've only recently been turned
and if they don't eat rotting meat, how come they ate the legs off that walker that hung itself in the woods?
two can play at being clever c**t son

How would it climb up the well? A noose wouldn't support that weight.
It'd be incapable.
I know Lori is dead.
Can you read?
I said she might come back as A WALKER.
Which I guess wouldn't work now that they put out the new episode implying the fat walker ate her dead body...
Like 2% of them are fresh, and even then, they don't focus on them on the show, it's mostly decaying ones.
And if they were fresh and as zombies, they've probably been eaten.
Are you stupid? The legs off that walker that hung itself?
You think a walker hung itself? Obviously the guy living in the tent area hung himself because of the apocalypse and some walkers came by later and ate his legs.
Two can, son, but you can't.
Son, ahaha.
Don't even try.
You're probably a child. You had the need to act older right away...

I don't give a s**t whether the noose could support the weight or not, the fact is they were trying to lure the walker into a noose with meat, what does the probability of success have to do with anything?
"I know Lori is dead.
Can you read?
I said she might come back as A WALKER"
erm no you didn't, you said the following:
"It ate Lori's body because she was freshly dead.
She probably isn't even dead, you're just assuming"
nice contradictions there mate
and seriously, watch the talking dead, the producers confirmed that lori has died and that she was eaten by the bloated walker
so whether you thought she was "probably not dead" or "coming back as a walker" you're wrong
and by the "walker that hung himself" I was quite obviously talking about someone who hung himself and turned into a walker, he wasn't just a dead body, he was a ******** walker
so as walkers have been eating the flesh off the legs of another WALKER they have therefore been eating dead, rotting flesh
which is exactly what you told me they wouldn't do in your theory of why walkers don't eat other walkers
so, my question is still valid
and the whole "You're probably a child. You had the need to act older right away..." s**t is hilarious
"son" is a contextually dependent derogatory term which I used to flippantly insult you, and you've clearly taken it far too personally as you're retorting with some bullshit about trying to guess my age? lol alright then rolleyes

long time ago
VI Sice
Lori Grimez
The walker eated me ;__;

... Win
l Kiwie l
monarchy heights
and like, they couldn't lure it with meat because walkers only eat living things or whatever?
well how come the governor was feeding his walkers with dead meat?
and how come that fat walker ate lori's dead body?
and how come walkers don't eat each other?
question question question

What bothers me the most is the walker in the room with Lori. Have we ever seen a walker eat bone? The only other time I remember bone missing was the walker Andrea and Daryl found? The walkers ate his feet and the boney parts were missing from his legs. It seems unusual for a walker to eat bone... You'd think their rotten teeth would break on impact on raw bone.
I think they probably don't bother to eat around the bone unless they have to. Many animals in the wild will also devour bone if its small enough for them to swallow.
I do believe there would have been some remains of Lori still, a skull, and some larger bones, but the majority would probably be gone.
That fat walker kinda remind me of the boomers from left for dead.

Humorist

no no, i thought they sent Glenn down there so he can tie the rope around the fat walker

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff