Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Jessabeth19
Wut the Russian

She said she dated him for three months and got married. Thus, she's married.

No, she said that dating for someone for three months does not make her married when Maggie asked her about Jimmy. She's 16. She's not married.

This. Thank you.

Liberal Codger

badonyx
Ayamae Akahana
As much as I hate Shane, I do not like the fact that Randall was all "LET'S LEAVE HIM" that shows what kind of person he is.

They oughta kill this little yellow-bellied ********. Quite in fact, I would've put a bullet in his head when he was impaled on the fence instead of wasting my resources fixing his leg and feeding him.

Well to be fair Shane did shoot at him it's because of Rick that he didn't get hit. Shane also tried to kill Rick so it's not really all that bad really. Why save the guy who tried to kill both of you?

I would've at least had the balls to shoot Shane in the face instead of letting him become a walker steak. Letting anyone become a walker steak is just wrong. :I
He's inevitably going to form a giant love triangle between himself, Glenn and Maggie which is just going to be an eye-roll.
la petite lamb
they should have never saved him
I agree but I would have shot him so the zombies didn't kill him.

Generous Tactician

12,750 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Overstocked 200

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Yukino Makoto-kun
Jessabeth19
Lena Haag
Of course it is not a cure, but you would think Randall would avoid harming his girlfriend's family.

What evidence supports that?
Besides, he would have known Beth for all of 2 days. That's not going to stop him from having the desire to survive at whatever costs.
It's a fairly large leap to assume that him having feelings for Beth would mean he'd protect her family. Look at Glenn and Maggie. Glenn feels no special ties to the farm family just because he's with Maggie. His feelings are specific to Maggie and only Maggie. If it came down to Rick's group or the farm group, chances are higher that he would band with his own group.
IN FACT, he did just that when Maggie asked him not to tell his group about the walkers in the barn. He turned around and told Dale about it. So no, Randal dating Beth means nothing for her family.

Agreed.

Besides, we have no idea is Randall ever met Beth AT ALL. She's been having her little fit and been locked in her bedroom the whole time Randall was on the farm and getting patched up by Hershel. And anyway, during that conversation, Beth was talking about THAT OTHER BOY on the farm, who I think if Hershel's step son or nephew or something. IDK what his name is, but he's been in a few scenes. HE'S the one Beth had been sort of dating for 3 months.

Randall said that he knows MAGGIE from high school. Except that he doesn't know her-know her, just that they both went to the same school, and he knows OF her. It sounds like he was one of the "outsider" kids, while Maggie was one of the more popular ones.

That might be interesting if Randall tried to impregnate Beth to save his own skin. Although in a zombie apocalypse Hersel and Rick's crew might be content with a baby and kill Randall anyways.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
All he had to do was keep his mouth shut and he'd have been fine. Personally, I'd probably have shot him in the head when I found him on the spike. Rick can be too nice at times.
Ayamae Akahana
badonyx
Ayamae Akahana
As much as I hate Shane, I do not like the fact that Randall was all "LET'S LEAVE HIM" that shows what kind of person he is.

They oughta kill this little yellow-bellied ********. Quite in fact, I would've put a bullet in his head when he was impaled on the fence instead of wasting my resources fixing his leg and feeding him.

Well to be fair Shane did shoot at him it's because of Rick that he didn't get hit. Shane also tried to kill Rick so it's not really all that bad really. Why save the guy who tried to kill both of you?

I would've at least had the balls to shoot Shane in the face instead of letting him become a walker steak. Letting anyone become a walker steak is just wrong. :I

Yeah but then the walkers would be after them instead, besides Shane would have deserved it. He could have shot Otis in the head as well but he chose the leg instead, letting him die painfully being eaten alive.

Liberal Codger

badonyx
Ayamae Akahana
badonyx
Ayamae Akahana

Yeah but then the walkers would be after them instead, besides Shane would have deserved it. He could have shot Otis in the head as well but he chose the leg instead, letting him die painfully being eaten alive.

Yes, but shooting Shane in the leg would be the same as becoming the new Shane in my opinion. mad
Ayamae Akahana
badonyx
Ayamae Akahana
badonyx
Ayamae Akahana

Yes, but shooting Shane in the leg would be the same as becoming the new Shane in my opinion. mad

Yeah but nobody shot Shane and he is still alive and well, so it's all good i guess. Although i guess theres the possibility of him becoming infected from rubbing his cut hand right where a walker just licked...
I wonder though if they are going to try and dump Randal somewhere else, kill him or let him stay at the farm.

Liberal Codger

badonyx
Ayamae Akahana
badonyx
Ayamae Akahana
badonyx
Ayamae Akahana

Yeah but nobody shot Shane and he is still alive and well, so it's all good i guess. Although i guess theres the possibility of him becoming infected from rubbing his cut hand right where a walker just licked...
I wonder though if they are going to try and dump Randal somewhere else, kill him or let him stay at the farm.

I'm 100% for killing him. And I never said anyone shot Shane, I'm just saying, leaving Shane there would be the same as becoming the new Shane. If they lose their humanity, then what the hell is the point of them even living?
Ayamae Akahana

I'm 100% for killing him. And I never said anyone shot Shane, I'm just saying, leaving Shane there would be the same as becoming the new Shane. If they lose their humanity, then what the hell is the point of them even living?

I think he could be a nice addition to the group (after all we need more groupmembers that can die right?) After all Shane has proven to be untrustworthy too. If people can accept Shane for what he did to Otis than i can give that guy a chance. I don't think he would pull anything, he knows he isn't trusted.

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
badonyx

I think he could be a nice addition to the group (after all we need more groupmembers that can die right?) After all Shane has proven to be untrustworthy too. If people can accept Shane for what he did to Otis than i can give that guy a chance. I don't think he would pull anything, he knows he isn't trusted.

This smile

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I would have put him down when I saw he was stuck on the fence. And I would have let Shane get eaten in that school bus too. He tried to kill Rick just minutes before!

Seeker

7,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
la petite lamb
they should have never saved him

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash