Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Comic book spoiler in white!

Well I think Randall should be the guy that Carl shoots! It happens in the comic book. And I don't think it should be Shane that gets shot by him, first? The whole bondage and torture thing is getting uncomfortable, especially coming from Rick and kind of from Daryl.

Demonic Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
I believe they should let him live, have some one keep an eye on him at all times, someone like Like Daryl. He could become an asset. Also, by letting him live, the groups proves that Humanity still lives.

The worse cause scenario is that they throw him to the Walkers in a situation where they need a distraction.

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
BloodStricken
I believe they should let him live, have some one keep an eye on him at all times, someone like Like Daryl. He could become an asset. Also, by letting him live, the groups proves that Humanity still lives.

The worse cause scenario is that they throw him to the Walkers in a situation where they need a distraction.

Exactly. It should be like some Voltron/horse carriage scenario. Where Randall's out in front/the leg and if the walkers attack he gets it first! Mwuhahahaha!!!!!!!!
Ayamae Akahana
As much as I hate Shane, I do not like the fact that Randall was all "LET'S LEAVE HIM" that shows what kind of person he is.

They oughta kill this little yellow-bellied ********. Quite in fact, I would've put a bullet in his head when he was impaled on the fence instead of wasting my resources fixing his leg and feeding him.

Well to be fair Shane did shoot at him it's because of Rick that he didn't get hit. Shane also tried to kill Rick so it's not really all that bad really. Why save the guy who tried to kill both of you?

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Yukino Makoto-kun
Wut the Russian
Lena Haag
Muffin_On_Crack
Anyone else like him. I think he can become a big help later on, I mean why save him just to kill him.. They must have more of a plan for him....
Any Ideas?

He is just a replacement boyfriend for the suicide girl. Just wait and see. Everything in him is screaming "replacement" XD

The "suicide girl" is already married. She said so herself, in the episode.

Beth isn't married. She said that "dating someone for three months" doesn't make her married.

Also, I'm suspicious of Randall. While I would take him in because you always need more people to be zombie-bait and fight walkers, I'd keep a close eye on him. The "Philly" crew seemed like not very nice people, so you don't know what he picked up or what he's done to survive.

All the bad things you said Randall would do have an answer: Not if he falls in love with Beth.

Omnipresent Cultist

Lena Haag

All the bad things you said Randall would do have an answer: Not if he falls in love with Beth.

That's incredibly naive to think that. If he's done pretty horrible things, "falling in love with Beth" will not make all of that go away. He can still be a pretty horrible person and be in love with someone. Love is not a cure to bad people.

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I need to catch up on the episodes, but i'm sure they have a TON of suprises in store for us, when i start watching them i'm like WTF?!?!? next episode... eek

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Jessabeth19
Lena Haag

That's incredibly naive to think that. If he's done pretty horrible things, "falling in love with Beth" will not make all of that go away. He can still be a pretty horrible person and be in love with someone. Love is not a cure to bad people.

Of course it is not a cure, but you would think Randall would avoid harming his girlfriend's family.

Omnipresent Cultist

Lena Haag
Of course it is not a cure, but you would think Randall would avoid harming his girlfriend's family.

What evidence supports that?
Besides, he would have known Beth for all of 2 days. That's not going to stop him from having the desire to survive at whatever costs.
It's a fairly large leap to assume that him having feelings for Beth would mean he'd protect her family. Look at Glenn and Maggie. Glenn feels no special ties to the farm family just because he's with Maggie. His feelings are specific to Maggie and only Maggie. If it came down to Rick's group or the farm group, chances are higher that he would band with his own group.
IN FACT, he did just that when Maggie asked him not to tell his group about the walkers in the barn. He turned around and told Dale about it. So no, Randal dating Beth means nothing for her family.

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Jessabeth19
Lena Haag

Besides, he would have known Beth for all of 2 days. That's not going to stop him from having the desire to survive at whatever costs.
It's a fairly large leap to assume that him having feelings for Beth would mean he'd protect her family. Look at Glenn and Maggie. Glenn feels no special ties to the farm family just because he's with Maggie. His feelings are specific to Maggie and only Maggie. If it came down to Rick's group or the farm group, chances are higher that he would band with his own group.
IN FACT, he did just that when Maggie asked him not to tell his group about the walkers in the barn. He turned around and told Dale about it. So no, Randal dating Beth means nothing for her family.

Agreed.

Besides, we have no idea is Randall ever met Beth AT ALL. She's been having her little fit and been locked in her bedroom the whole time Randall was on the farm and getting patched up by Hershel. And anyway, during that conversation, Beth was talking about THAT OTHER BOY on the farm, who I think if Hershel's step son or nephew or something. IDK what his name is, but he's been in a few scenes. HE'S the one Beth had been sort of dating for 3 months.

Randall said that he knows MAGGIE from high school. Except that he doesn't know her-know her, just that they both went to the same school, and he knows OF her. It sounds like he was one of the "outsider" kids, while Maggie was one of the more popular ones.

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Jessabeth19
Lena Haag

Evidence? Would -you- harm your best friend's family? There you have your "evidence"

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Lena Haag
Jessabeth19
Lena Haag

Evidence? Would -you- harm your best friend's family? There you have your "evidence"

Not Logical.

Evidence: I would totally slaughter my best friend's family if it was necessary for my own, or my own family's survival. I would try to negotiate first, of course, but if was a "them or me" scenario, it's definitely not going to be ME.

Omnipresent Cultist

Lena Haag

1. You're imposing a relationship that does not exist upon Randal and Beth.
2. If it came down to me or them? Who can say. I'd like to say no, but truth is, survival instinct is willing to push aside those feelings to keep yourself and those you care about alive. Again, you're imposing morals that would have to be re-examined in the zombie apocalypse.
3. That's not evidence. For all you know, I could really dislike my best friend's family. Once again, you're assuming that because an individual likes one person, that means that they are going to like everyone that person is involved with.

yuminniee's Waifu

Premium Garbage

Yukino Makoto-kun
Wut the Russian
Lena Haag
Muffin_On_Crack
Anyone else like him. I think he can become a big help later on, I mean why save him just to kill him.. They must have more of a plan for him....
Any Ideas?

He is just a replacement boyfriend for the suicide girl. Just wait and see. Everything in him is screaming "replacement" XD

The "suicide girl" is already married. She said so herself, in the episode.

Beth isn't married. She said that "dating someone for three months" doesn't make her married.

Also, I'm suspicious of Randall. While I would take him in because you always need more people to be zombie-bait and fight walkers, I'd keep a close eye on him. The "Philly" crew seemed like not very nice people, so you don't know what he picked up or what he's done to survive.

She said she dated him for three months and got married. Thus, she's married.

Omnipresent Cultist

Wut the Russian

She said she dated him for three months and got married. Thus, she's married.

No, she said that dating for someone for three months does not make her married when Maggie asked her about Jimmy. She's 16. She's not married.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff