Welcome to Gaia! ::

Personally, I'd say yes. I remember when the show first aired back in 2010 and I was automatically addicted. I'm a huge fan of horror, gore, vampires, zombies, and all that kind of stuff so I knew I'd love it. I always look forward to Sunday nights when new episodes come on and what's going to happen next in the series. The actors/actresses are kick-a** and the effects are beyond awesome. Again, of course this is just my opinion, but s**t. Why not? Go ahead and have a Walking Dead marathon!!^^

Sparkly Nerd

28,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Brandisher 100
TWD is the only show that I insist on watching as soon as it airs (though I usually have to watch the encore as I'm at work until 10pm most Sundays).

I'd definitely suggest binge watching it, I know I did with the seasons on Netflix before this season's premiere. The episodes just fly by and almost feel too short.

(I really wish that the season premiere had been a 2-hour episode; it felt like it was only 10 minutes instead of ~45 plus commercial breaks)

The comics are a great binge read. I need to steal my brothers collection books again (especially since he has one or two that I haven't read... Maybe I need to go babysit for him so I can)

Gaian

8,850 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
I bought my husband the graphic novels and he loves them. He says they're better than the show (what novel isn't?!). Of course the show differs a lot from the graphic novels themselves. I have never read them (and I own them!) I know.... I'm such a terrible book owner!

Eternal Demigod

sweatdrop i haven't read the graphic novels. I just recently bought the first 2 volumes. . but I really like the show!! I can't wait to get. into the novels sense I've been told that the show is different from the novels.

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
It's ********' awesome!! Watch it! Watch it all! Don't let season 2's slow pace or the horrible decisions made by certain characters in season 3 scare you away. The show has its flaws, but is overall one of the best shows I've ever seen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff