Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
At the end of the season finale when she told Dawn told Noah "I knew you would come back." and Beth said something along the lines of "I knew you would change..." or something along the lines, what exactly did she mean? Dawn was everywhere I seriously didnt know WHAT to think of her. :<

Wild Bibliophile

17,650 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
i think beth said, "i see how it is" or something to that effect. at that point i think beth knew that dawn was going to kill her, because "they always come back", or they don't leave at all.
i think that beth realized that dawn was not willing to let anyone go alive. and if you go back and watch, when beth walked up to dawn and stabbed her, watch dawn's hands are as beth falls after the gunshot. dawn already had the gun up and pointed at beth's head before beth stabbed her.
"I see it now." Dawn victimized herself and used others to get what she wanted, as Beth claimed. She felt inferior to the other cops, especially when Rick's group came in. To get the upper hand, she asked for Noah. I think that's what she meant.

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
She said something along the lines of "I understand now." She understands that Dawn is all about power, and not about helping people. She does what she does for herself, and to keep control over people. Beth saw that Dawn was going to keep controlling people and keeping them at the hospital against their will, and Beth wasn't going to stand for it. I'm guessing she knew that as long as Dawn was alive, she was going to keep using people. Surely Beth didn't think those little scissors to Dawn's shoulder was going to kill her... I hope she was aiming for her neck and just messed up. I hope Beth wasn't really that dumb.

I do not think Dawn killed Beth on purpose though. I think she shot her out of reflex and in self-defense. Dawn wanted to keep her hospital running, and she wanted to keep herself in power over it. She would have been an idiot to think shooting a teenaged girl while that girl's armed friends all stood by would not result in her own death as well.

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I think what she said was actually, "I get it now."

Spicy Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
Yeah, she said "I get it now".
She meant that she understands how Dawn runs the place.
Dawn doesn't let anyone leave because she apparently believes that 'everyone owes her' for saving their lives.
If they do try to leave, they will kill them.
I didn't like Dawn & don't know why the other cops were so afraid of her.
Not one of them would step up & just kill her?
Or make her leave?
She might could stand up to 1, maybe 2 cops.
But not every single one if they all just ganged up on her.
I, for one, am glad she's dead. I just hate the Beth had to die in order for it to happen.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
That whole deal was a mess of writing.
Yeah Dawn was really all over the place. She was just a huge mess but I guess the neat thing about her character was that she lived in such a clean place, kept up a clean appearance that most people in the hospital were tricked into thinking she had it all together. I mean when Rick's group stormed the hospital, you can clearly see the difference. Rick's group is dirty and unkempt, looking really like psychopaths or crazy people, while Dawn's group looks like the last defensive line protecting humanity as it were. I guess it's sort of crazy how that works huh. Because in a sense, Dawn's people were the embodiment of humanity - the ugly side of humanity that is. The side that uses people, i-did-this-for-you-so-you-owe-me mentality.

I don't know if it's just me but I really thought Dawn was going to let them all go (with the exception of Noah). Beth turning around and stabbing her... yeah that part left me scratching my head and wondering. Maybe it was a sign that Beth was still as innocent and naive as she had always been? Because prior to this we see Dawn and Beth starting some kind of rapport. Perhaps Beth was starting to think that Dawn was one of the good ones but when she wouldn't let Noah go, Beth realized she had been wrong. Maybe she wanted to play the hero - cut off the head of the beast, so to speak. Only heroes don't live long in an apocalyptic world?

Invisible Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
So eventually even after they left, she would have gone after Beth regardless? because Dawn feels like 'she owes her'? So Dawn is basically the type to not let people go easily, kinda like a mini dictator? surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff