Welcome to Gaia! ::

First Dale, now Shane? She is going to go crazy...

Generous Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
rofl
stultus-puella

Who cares. i hate her. Honestly, what has she ever done for the group?

Liberal Humorist

8,875 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Heckler 50
She's not the b***h from before, I think she's changed.
AIDSinvader
rofl
stultus-puella

a heck of a lot more than,
"im-miss-self-righteous-dutiful-holier-than-thou-adultera-Lori"
and,
"wahh-my-daughter-died-im-weak-and-pathetic-all-i-do-is-mope-about-wah-carol."

can any of these two even wield a gun? do they know how to even use one? know how to use a knife? do they? nope.

but you know who does?
andrea.

there's a reason why one of the three women survive long into the comic book. and why the other two end up dying, justifiably, wink

Obsessive Lover

12,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Well, with zombies about to bust down the farm door, I doubt she'll care at the moment. Besides, I think she cared more about Dale than Shane. She supported him, yeah, but even she told him his delivery was way off.

Ladykiller

Why just poor Andrea? Dale was a huge loss for the whole group, he was what kept them "sane".

Besides, she lost her sister, I don't think the other deaths can compare.

Shirtless Shapeshifter

5,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
I feel bad, she lost Amy. Now Andrea is left being the only surviving member of her family.
That girl annoyed me to no end at first, first it was her sister, and she began losing it. Then it was Dale, the person she acted like she wanted nothing to do with. And now its Shane. How much more will she be able to take?

Fatcat

User Image

User Image Lol Shane is now without a lacky emotion_awesome I think she'll be alright, she seems tough enough.

User Image
stultus-puella
You forget her sister too.

Wealthy Noob

5,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
I think she's either going to go bat-s**t crazy like Shane, or she'll just attempt suicide again because everybody she somewhat 'cared' for is dead.

I don't really care for her. :
I wouldn't be surprised if she just lives for the hell of it though.
It's hard to tell, she isn't very stable. lol.
I hope her or Lori get wasted in the finale.

Andrea because she always has to have the last word, and her personality is parasitic.

Lori because she decided to be a slut with her dead husbands best friend, no telling what went on between her and Shane before the outbreak. Now she is knocked up, and has little nutrition intake. I expect her to have a miscarriage and give birth to some bastardized placenta eating infant.

O.G. Loiterer

QuetzaIcoatl

Andrea because she always has to have the last word, and her personality is parasitic.

Lori because she decided to be a slut with her dead husbands best friend, no telling what went on between her and Shane before the outbreak. Now she is knocked up, and has little nutrition intake. I expect her to have a miscarriage and give birth to some bastardized placenta eating infant.

I hope Lori gets eaten from the inside out by a zombie fetus. 3nodding

Liberal Codger

the enlightenment
AIDSinvader
rofl
stultus-puella

a heck of a lot more than,
"im-miss-self-righteous-dutiful-holier-than-thou-adultera-Lori"
and,
"wahh-my-daughter-died-im-weak-and-pathetic-all-i-do-is-mope-about-wah-carol."

can any of these two even wield a gun? do they know how to even use one? know how to use a knife? do they? nope.

but you know who does?
andrea.

there's a reason why one of the three women survive long into the comic book. and why the other two end up dying, justifiably, wink

Amen.

Carol needs to go give a walker a ******** hug already.

Liberal Codger

^-Hep Cat-^
QuetzaIcoatl

I hope Lori gets eaten from the inside out by a zombie fetus. 3nodding

Except...fetuses don't have teeth...

Not saying I don't want the baby to eat/tear its way out like the alien facehugger, because my god, that would make my life, but...fetuses can't really do that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff