Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lover

Okay,im so confused rate now with this phone call how is it lori if she is dead :S

Desirable Gawker

7,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
Lori is still dead. Rick is just going crazy and imaging that he's talking to her.

Dangerous Lover

Krissyxc
Lori is still dead. Rick is just going crazy and imaging that he's talking to her.

Oh okay , i was like WTF lol ,
All in Rick's head...Poor man! Haha it's awesome because we actually got to see what it was like from his perspective

Shirtless Bear

Ricks losing his marbles yo.

Beloved Lunatic

ladielish
Okay,im so confused rate now with this phone call how is it lori if she is dead :S

Wouldn't it be great if the producers and writers pulled an "M. Night.... Shamalamalan" and had Lori and all of the other survivors that died tell Rick over the phone that he's still in a coma from being shot by that criminal in E1-S1 (Days Gone Bye), which causes Rick to finally wake up from his coma, to find that the world never became infested with the undead?

Generous Conversationalist

~Sho~
ladielish

Wouldn't it be great if the producers and writers pulled an "M. Night.... Shamalamalan" and had Lori and all of the other survivors that died tell Rick over the phone that he's still in a coma from being shot by that criminal in E1-S1 (Days Gone Bye), which causes Rick to finally wake up from his coma, to find that the world never became infested with the undead?

That would be awful! gonk

Beloved Lunatic

Kitty Thingy
~Sho~
ladielish

Lol, it'd be a real slap in the face to the viewers, that's for sure.
~Sho~
ladielish

I would laugh my a** off for days and not be surprised at all.

Generous Conversationalist

ladielish
[Semi-sorta-kinda-spoiler]:

I'm a bit confused too. I kinda feel as if the calls are just Rick losing his mind and he's using them as a coping mechanism but at the same time I just don't know. I don't watch The Talking Dead, nor have I read the comics, so I'm following this show as if I were in it. Let's look at the whole picture here though, setting Lori aside for a moment: Hershel acted as if Rick was completely nuts when he told him about the call (you know, the group of people who keep calling, telling him that they're in a safe place and they've been trying to reach someone); he just slowly set the phone down and looked at Rick like, "well... alright... then..." so I'm thinking, Hershel is a patient guy but he's very straight forward and cares about the group's well-being. If he knew the phone was completely dead and Rick was losing his marbles, he would have said, "Rick, come back. You're losing your marbles." Or would he? Well played show writers, well played.

Though, I do think the whole conversation with Lori wasn't real. There was a lot of unfinished business between them and he was already starting to go a little nuts, so it's not a surprise his mind would've made that scenario up for him. It happens in today's world, I'd expect it to be ten times worse in his case.

Millionaire

it was the illuminati obv

Invisible Streaker

JC- NOW IN TECHNICOLOUR
it was the illuminati obv
~Sho~
Kitty Thingy
~Sho~
ladielish

Lol, it'd be a real slap in the face to the viewers, that's for sure.
I think I would legit have a mental breakdown.

Then I would be forced to carry on the show in my own crazy mind.. could be fun.
Argh, some people are ridiculously stupid
Rick went off the deep end and the phone calls are all in his head
Jared Sex Pants
Ricks losing his marbles yo.

Looks like Robin Williams is going to have to go back to Neverland again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff