Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Fatcat

saw the prison coming.

Excited for season 3?

Honestly the momentum for me through 2 was somewhat lackluster. I'm not entirely sure i'll watch season 3's episode when they premier...

Opinions on the season as a whole?
speculations?
WTF rick's turning into shane?
Mio_Mikata
saw the prison coming.

Excited for season 3?

Honestly the momentum for me through 2 was somewhat lackluster. I'm not entirely sure i'll watch season 3's episode when they premier...

Opinions on the season as a whole?
speculations?
WTF rick's turning into shane?

Farm was a good way to get everyone a chance to see the characters in their true forms, and to mature them.
I'm definitely excited for season three, as it should be a very busy one.
Rick is finally realizing Shane, not Dale, was right. You're trying to survive a zombie apocalypse. It's no longer time for a democracy, and letting everyone who disagrees turn it into a major debate and whine festival like that useless b***h Dale did is harmful to the group. They don't like how he does things? They are more than welcome to leave. So, too, was Dale. But he wouldn't. So, you want to stay, you follow his rules or pack up.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Rick turns a lot worse than shane if you ask me.

And ya saw the prison coming. But not Michonne

Dangerous Raider

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
zothaq

Then you probably just missed her she was the one who saved Andrea from that Zombie when she was isolated from the rest of the group
snake2576
zothaq

Then you probably just missed her she was the one who saved Andrea from that Zombie when she was isolated from the rest of the group
He's saying he didn't see Michonne coming, not that he didn't see her. : )
Personally, I was spazzing the ******** out. But holy s**t. Two second screen time of Michonne was enough to make me happy. ;-; <3

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
snake2576
zothaq

I saw her in the show, I just didn't expect her to show up this early

Dangerous Raider

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PretendingToBeInLove
snake2576
zothaq

Personally, I was spazzing the ******** out. But holy s**t. Two second screen time of Michonne was enough to make me happy. ;-; <3

Well what you think about the way the the Actress is going to portray Michonne
Do you think they will do a good job?

Dangerous Raider

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
zothaq
snake2576
zothaq

Did'nt they first have to go through a little Suburban place before they got to the prison?
and do you think they'll put Tyresse( I think thats his name) in the Series?
snake2576
PretendingToBeInLove
snake2576
zothaq

Honestly, I'm not sure. I've never seen anything she's done so I really have no opinion on her yet. But I hope she does a good job. It would be such a letdown to have a character that's so important in the comics suck.

Dangerous Raider

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PretendingToBeInLove
snake2576
PretendingToBeInLove
snake2576
zothaq

Honestly, I'm not sure. I've never seen anything she's done so I really have no opinion on her yet. But I hope she does a good job. It would be such a letdown to have a character that's so important in the comics suck.

I feel the Same way
rick is not turning into shane. the group is extremely ungrateful for all that he has done to keep them alive. especially his own family. if try want to go and leave they can do so, but they will not survive without him. they should start appreciating all the tough decisions that he has had to made for the benefit of the group.

rick is selfless. shane is selfish.

Tacyt's Partner In Crime

Wily Blob

14,175 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
the enlightenment
rick is not turning into shane. the group is extremely ungrateful for all that he has done to keep them alive. especially his own family. if try want to go and leave they can do so, but they will not survive without him. they should start appreciating all the tough decisions that he has had to made for the benefit of the group.

I completely agree with you.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
snake2576
zothaq
snake2576
zothaq

Did'nt they first have to go through a little Suburban place before they got to the prison?
and do you think they'll put Tyresse( I think thats his name) in the Series?
yes and no, T-dog is the tyreese of the show

4,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I think it was a good way to introduce Michonne to the show and if you didn't read the comic it makes the suprise even better (hooded figure with sword and two chained up zombies).

Fatcat

the enlightenment

User Image

User Image +1

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items