Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
So, do you think that the TV series will actually have Penny (the Governor's niece/daughter) make an appearance? They've already shown The Governor's fishtanks of heads, so there might be another locked room somewhere in his house with Penny in it.

Though, even if they DO have Penny appear, I'm not sure how much the TV series will be allowed to show compared to the comics/novel. A walker relative is one thing. Having a sexual relationship is quite another.

Me? I want her to show up so badly, along with the Governor's creepy relationship with her. Because the Governor is a psychopath and this cements it.

Sparkly Lunatic

Maybe it will be a twist and the niece will actually be a nephew in the tv show blaugh

Either way, it would be interesting!

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I kinda doubt it. They have changed a good chuck of things in with the comics vs. t.v.
Idk even know why Andrea and Michonne are in woodbury right now...
I'm glad they are changing the comics from t.v show. If they did it right on, that would be boring. You would already know what would happen, and being in a t.v. show, just alittle more exciting.

Timid Citizen

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Ugh, I really need to read these comics. I wonder if I can arrrrgggghh them.

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
wouldn't be too bad if they made jenny s cameo scene Seem like the comic, although that would gear more towards AHS line of kink. However, for viewing on tv and gen audience, a little *hint* wouldn't be so bad. Would definitely show us the Gov's warped inner workings and why hes gotta go Down! evil

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
I really have no idea which way things will go! The producers and writers have all been saying that they weren't going to tone down the Governor much compared to his comics version, and Penny is a huge part of his backstory. I'm hopeful, but if they do cut her out, I guess I'd understand why.

Wintry Avenger

I hope they do have her in the series.

I don't want the Michonne rape scene, though.

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
obamaurmama
I hope they do have her in the series.

I don't want the Michonne rape scene, though.

The Governor mentioned his wife and daughter! So there's hope that she shows up.

That scene... yeah. Rape scenes are tricky showing on TV, because there's a lot of regulations about things like that from the censors.

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
The writers may replace Penny with the Governor's daughter. (just a hunch)

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I hope they do show Penny; I also hope the rape is off screen but I think it does need to happen to progress Michonne's story or if they change it to Andrea (which I could easily see them doing) and she'd better have her fantastic revenge.

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Yuki Bunneh
The writers may replace Penny with the Governor's daughter. (just a hunch)

The thing is the Governor, at least in the comics, was lying about who he really was the whole time. So this "daughter" he mentioned might actually be his niece, Penny. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

... because getting sexual with your zombie niece is bad enough. If it's a zombie daughter, that's a whole other level of depraved and creepy.

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
And there's Penny! I'm actually really surprised they added her in.

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
R.I.P. Penny emotion_zombie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers