Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
So theory here. In the preview of this up coming weeks episode, we hear T-dog say "the Governor called."
I know it is just a saying, BUT it could also be foreshadowing as well, and the story Randell told...
Also, especially when Randell said the group had about 30 people, and the things they have done.
In the comic book, the Governors group consisted of 30-40 people. They already found an actor to play him as well.

What do you guys think?

Friendly Gaian

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Does that mean the have some sort of military body present or just a bunch of people who jacked weapons off of dead GIs?

Friendly Gaian

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
Foxyn88
Does that mean the have some sort of military body present or just a bunch of people who jacked weapons off of dead GIs?

Well, if you haven't read the comic then you wouldn't know much of who the Governor is and what he does.
As far as his title, it's just a name he picked out for himself since he's the 'leader' of his group.
I don't want to spoil anything for you, but I will say is that his group isn't military. emotion_yatta
OhPamcakes
Foxyn88

Well, if you haven't read the comic then you wouldn't know much of who the Governor is and what he does.
As far as his title, it's just a name he picked out for himself since he's the 'leader' of his group.
I don't want to spoil anything for you, but I will say is that his group isn't military. emotion_yatta
Okay, yeah I haven't read the comic.

Vicious Darling

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cheercrusher 50
That would make a lot of sense. It makes me kinda sad, because it would mean they're skipping the prison location. I did like the irony.
However, I don't think that even HBO could show the Governor in all his sickness. They've already softened the plot-line by dumbing down female characters, Shane surviving and Carl being, well... *wavy-hands* different. It bothers me that T-Dog seems to be a token black minority without ANY relevance to the story or is in any way helpful (or harmful) to the group. Again, in comparison, comic is doing much better. I want to see Michonne.

In a way it seems to me the show is somewhat more “realistic”, some of comics side are stretching the Suspense of Disbelief more than Daryl chopping heads of mid-run.

Friendly Gaian

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
KoperKat
That would make a lot of sense. It makes me kinda sad, because it would mean they're skipping the prison location. I did like the irony.
However, I don't think that even HBO could show the Governor in all his sickness. They've already softened the plot-line by dumbing down female characters, Shane surviving and Carl being, well... *wavy-hands* different. It bothers me that T-Dog seems to be a token black minority without ANY relevance to the story or is in any way helpful (or harmful) to the group. Again, in comparison, comic is doing much better. I want to see Michonne.

In a way it seems to me the show is somewhat more “realistic”, some of comics side are stretching the Suspense of Disbelief more than Daryl chopping heads of mid-run.

It's just a theory, but I have noticed that they do a lot of foreshadowing...
Oh man, I love the comic. the show will never compare to it, though I love it as well.
But as far as the characters, I like, even love the majority of them in the comic.
I basically hate almost everyone on the show except for Carol and Glenn.
I'm starting to come around to Andrea's character, though. I've always hated Lori, show and comic. Ha.

Also, they could be still going to the prison, I know they've talked about it with the new producer (I always forget his name) and I think even Robert Kirkman on Talking Dead.
They were seen packing stuff into the truck in the preview and going somewhere...maybe they're going there? I doubt it, but it could happen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff