Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Shane is dead people! Shane went ******** crazy. Killed the kid,the kid turned into a zombie. And Rick killed Shane for a reason. And as we know,the disease is airborne,it was stated in the first few eps with the black guy and his son.(( the mom died from illness and came back as a zombie)) Anyways,I was rooting for Rick to finish Shane off..THEN CARL! I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO KILL HIS DAD AND HE KILLED SHANE,SAVING HIS DAD. HE EARNED MY RESPECT BACK! THEN THE HORDE OF ZOMBIES...OH NO! CAN'T WAIT!!
J e n R e i
Shane is dead people! Shane went ******** crazy. Killed the kid,the kid turned into a zombie. And Rick killed Shane for a reason. And as we know,the disease is airborne,it was stated in the first few eps with the black guy and his son.(( the mom died from illness and came back as a zombie)) Anyways,I was rooting for Rick to finish Shane off..THEN CARL! I THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO KILL HIS DAD AND HE KILLED SHANE,SAVING HIS DAD. HE EARNED MY RESPECT BACK! THEN THE HORDE OF ZOMBIES...OH NO! CAN'T WAIT!!
next episode is last then season 3

Feral Protector

12,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cool Cat 500
The ONLY thing I didn't see coming was the horde.
What better way to end the season though?
Next week will be awesome.

Thirteenth Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
J e n R e i

Thank you for your intelligent look back into season 1. Seems like most people forgot that.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
kingliger
The ONLY thing I didn't see coming was the horde.
What better way to end the season though?
Next week will be awesome.

Omg. That Horde coming was an epic a** ending.
I saw all that coming, expect for Rick killing Shane.
MUCH RESPECT FOR HIM.
I almost cried.
The horde was an obvious thing, but sort of weird that a huge amount of them were trolling the forest and weren't seen until the end.
NINJA ZOMBIES, BITCHES.

Sweetheart

i was soooooooooooo shocked
i still am
b*****d had it comin' if you ask me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items