Welcome to Gaia! ::

burning_eyes
stressed emo

Liberal Codger

That would be like J.K. Rowling being all

and then Harry Potter awoke from his dream to find himself on his mattress in the cupboard under the stairs.

Murder does not even begin to cover what I would have to do to the writers of the show and comic.

Sparkly Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Ayamae Akahana
That would be like J.K. Rowling being all

and then Harry Potter awoke from his dream to find himself on his mattress in the cupboard under the stairs.

Murder does not even begin to cover what I would have to do to the writers of the show and comic.

Is it wrong that is it was
"And then Harry awoke to find himself in the Therapist's office once again." I would read the s**t out of those books?

Novallus's Princess

Chatty Winner

I had no idea there were such strong feelings about this xD

4,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Contagious Medusa
You know how the first season started with Rick in a coma and he wakes up to find the world has gone to s**t?

Well, what if he didn't actually wake up and all of this is going on inside his head?

I could really see the end of this show, like the final season, ending this way with him coming out of a coma and everything was fine. >___>

It would kind of undermine the whole point of the comic and the scenarios and sentiments that the author was attempting to explore.
i would flip my s**t.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Contagious Medusa
You know how the first season started with Rick in a coma and he wakes up to find the world has gone to s**t?

Well, what if he didn't actually wake up and all of this is going on inside his head?

I could really see the end of this show, like the final season, ending this way with him coming out of a coma and everything was fine. >___>
that would have to happen in the comics first probably.

I would honestly laugh my a** off.
This reminds me of the pokemon conspiracy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas