Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just got through watching the trailer for "A House Divided", and I'm kind of pissed. It's going to be obvious that Pete is going to die even if you saved him.
Most of you are probably thinking, "Duh, he was bitten." But even so, Telltale Games giving us the choice to save him, to only have the outcome be death, it sucks. I really liked Pete a lot; he was a great character, he was nice to Clementine and stood up for her when she needed it... Hell, he was almost a second Lee Everett.
And now we also have more info on Rebecca's baby's possible father.

Ruthless Hellraiser

12,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
The Child of Aura
I just got through watching the trailer for "A House Divided", and I'm kind of pissed. It's going to be obvious that Pete is going to die even if you saved him.
Most of you are probably thinking, "Duh, he was bitten." But even so, Telltale Games giving us the choice to save him, to only have the outcome be death, it sucks. I really liked Pete a lot; he was a great character, he was nice to Clementine and stood up for her when she needed it... Hell, he was almost a second Lee Everett.

Whomever you saved from Carley/Doug gets killed off anyway, so I see it as a similar situation. I saved Pete even though I knew he was a goner anyway.
The Governor of Woodbury
The Child of Aura

Whomever you saved from Carley/Doug gets killed off anyway, so I see it as a similar situation. I saved Pete even though I knew he was a goner anyway.

Those two are kind of different... This is more like a Shawn and Duck choice than anything else, but they trick you into thinking that it's a Carley/Doug choice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff