Welcome to Gaia! ::

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Viral Protocol
Little Dead Soldier
I wish they will give him more of a role or a character. To me, T-dogg doesn't stand out. He is just there. Yes, he is killing things and helping out, but to me he is like a solider in the background. He is doing what he can to live. But that's it. I mean, if he died...I wouldn't notice.

I want character from him. I want to see more of his personality. I want to be sad if he dies, ya kno? Things like that.

Kind of funny you mention the soldier thing, anyone else notice how hes been gradually armoring up, first with the riot shield and then the body armor and what look like heavily padded riot gloves

I notice that too.

Rich Businessman

Little Dead Soldier
I wish they will give him more of a role or a character. To me, T-dogg doesn't stand out. He is just there. Yes, he is killing things and helping out, but to me he is like a solider in the background. He is doing what he can to live. But that's it. I mean, if he died...I wouldn't notice.

I want character from him. I want to see more of his personality. I want to be sad if he dies, ya kno? Things like that.

That's the best part though... he doesnt want to stand out. The zombies will see him LAST.

Witty Dabbler

Rada Han
Spandex Bunny Muncher
Rada Han
Spandex Bunny Muncher
T Dog is the man.

I mean, yesterday, i was trying to clear my garage for winter, freaking walker out of nowhere. T Dog CALLS me, the walker drops dead.

See, he the man.

Wow... What did he say?

nothing, he just pranked me.

I guess he didn't want to waste any of the 8 lines he has this season on you.

XD You have been tipped good sir.

Rich Businessman

THE LACK OF SYMPATHY SURROUNDING HIS DEATH IS AN INJUSTICE
Rada Han

Everything that had been posted in this thread before you was before he died.

Rich Businessman

Randeeeezy
Rada Han

duh sista i made this thread.
Rada Han
Randeeeezy
Rada Han

Would you really expect anyone to go to any old thread to appreciate t-dog rather than any of the new ones made specifically to talk about his death?

Rich Businessman

Randeeeezy
Rada Han
Randeeeezy
Rada Han

Would you really expect anyone to go to any old thread to appreciate t-dog rather than any of the new ones made specifically to talk about his death?

Hey man.

You came in here.
Bah, touche.

But I posted in another thread first.

Rich Businessman

Randeeeezy
Bah, touche.

I love you for coming in here.

It means you care.
Rada Han
Randeeeezy
Bah, touche.

It means you care.

Of course I do.

I am kind of jealous that he got to keep the riot shield signed by all the cast though.

Rich Businessman

Randeeeezy
Rada Han
Randeeeezy
Bah, touche.

It means you care.

Of course I do.

I am kind of jealous that he got to keep the riot shield signed by all the cast though.

I'm jealous he has a riot shield...
T-Dog, you were my guiding light in the darkness, the sunshine to my melancholia, the hope humanity needed to survive through what is the tv show known as Walking Dead. From your riot shield to your limited lines, I love you T-Dog, and your loss will stay with me always

Hilarious Lunatic

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Millionaire 200
I was just like... NOOOO Not T-Dog!
I was kinda waiting for Lori to die to be truthful that one I figured would happen, but not T-Dog... he was the shiznit... but at least he died saving someone ya know so he didn't die in vein V_V
It seems thought hey had to kill off two people to bring in two more new people... I was so sad by this episode. I was just like...

WTF JUST HAPPENED!?!?!?!

Hilarious Lunatic

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Millionaire 200
random capooty
vladsora
random capooty
i dont see why we should appreciate him. he's no better than anyone else.

The video above explains why we should appreciate him more, most of the second season was focused on story above the walkers, and he only got (obviously more than about 2:30 worth) such a little amount of time, we don't know backstory, or any damn thing about him. If you've only seen the show you might have even forgotten he existed.

i did forget about him a couple times actually.

but why not give daryl appeciation? he's the best character in the show so far. way better than t-dog.

Daryl is my fave Character too... he's bad a**
But it was sad that T-Dog or any one had to die in that episode.
Stupid prisoner... he should have been someone's human happy meal already damn it -____- grrrr

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff