Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rich Businessman

vladsora
random capooty
vladsora
random capooty
i dont see why we should appreciate him. he's no better than anyone else.

The video above explains why we should appreciate him more, most of the second season was focused on story above the walkers, and he only got (obviously more than about 2:30 worth) such a little amount of time, we don't know backstory, or any damn thing about him. If you've only seen the show you might have even forgotten he existed.

i did forget about him a couple times actually.

but why not give daryl appeciation? he's the best character in the show so far. way better than t-dog.

Well this entire forum is a daryl appreciation thread. all you hear is oh daryl is soo badass, or ooh glenn is a cutie pie! T-Dog is never Loved, so this is a revenge thread, as throughout the seasons all that he did was cut his arm and drop a key.

T-Dog doesnt deal with all of that drama s**t.
vladsora
random capooty
vladsora
random capooty

The video above explains why we should appreciate him more, most of the second season was focused on story above the walkers, and he only got (obviously more than about 2:30 worth) such a little amount of time, we don't know backstory, or any damn thing about him. If you've only seen the show you might have even forgotten he existed.

but why not give daryl appeciation? he's the best character in the show so far. way better than t-dog.

Well this entire forum is a daryl appreciation thread. all you hear is oh daryl is soo badass, or ooh glenn is a cutie pie! T-Dog is never Loved, so this is a revenge thread, as throughout the seasons all that he did was cut his arm and drop a key.

yah you're right. daryl is most deserving though.
random capooty
vladsora
random capooty
vladsora
random capooty

Meh, its more or less anyone's opinion
vladsora
random capooty
vladsora
random capooty
vladsora
random capooty

Meh, its more or less anyone's opinion

nah it's actually a fact that daryl is the best character.
T Dog, the only black guy to not die first

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
If T-Dog finds a sledgehammer and starts using it as a weapon this season... DING~ DING! DING! We have our Tyreese! biggrin

Friendly Gaian

Versatile Wolf

10,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Popular Thread 100
T-bone is cool hes one of the cool character that and i took on amc.com a which walking dead character are you test and T-bone kept popping up every time i took it lol

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
I like T-Dog!

He's one of the few sane characters left and seems like a very grounded person. I hope he gets more attention during this season cause we really don't know anything about him.

Rich Businessman

That's right, T-Dog. The longest line you had this season HELPED EVERYBODY.
I really hope we get more T-Dog this season. I like him as a character, and think he can really develop.

Versatile Genius

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Nero Stark
T-bone is cool hes one of the cool character that and i took on amc.com a which walking dead character are you test and T-bone kept popping up every time i took it lol

Ruthless Pyromaniac

15,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I wish they will give him more of a role or a character. To me, T-dogg doesn't stand out. He is just there. Yes, he is killing things and helping out, but to me he is like a solider in the background. He is doing what he can to live. But that's it. I mean, if he died...I wouldn't notice.

I want character from him. I want to see more of his personality. I want to be sad if he dies, ya kno? Things like that.
Little Dead Soldier
I wish they will give him more of a role or a character. To me, T-dogg doesn't stand out. He is just there. Yes, he is killing things and helping out, but to me he is like a solider in the background. He is doing what he can to live. But that's it. I mean, if he died...I wouldn't notice.

I want character from him. I want to see more of his personality. I want to be sad if he dies, ya kno? Things like that.

Kind of funny you mention the soldier thing, anyone else notice how hes been gradually armoring up, first with the riot shield and then the body armor and what look like heavily padded riot gloves

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff