Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rich Businessman

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

T-Dog is an inspiration.

Versatile Genius

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Thank you for posting this. But most of all, I thank T-DOG.

Anxious Gaian

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
T Dog is the man.

I mean, yesterday, i was trying to clear my garage for winter, freaking walker out of nowhere. T Dog CALLS me, the walker drops dead.

See, he the man.

Rich Businessman

Spandex Bunny Muncher
T Dog is the man.

I mean, yesterday, i was trying to clear my garage for winter, freaking walker out of nowhere. T Dog CALLS me, the walker drops dead.

See, he the man.

Wow... What did he say?

Anxious Gaian

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Rada Han
Spandex Bunny Muncher
T Dog is the man.

See, he the man.

Wow... What did he say?

nothing, he just pranked me.

Rich Businessman

Spandex Bunny Muncher
Rada Han
Spandex Bunny Muncher
T Dog is the man.

See, he the man.

Wow... What did he say?

I guess he didn't want to waste any of the 8 lines he has this season on you.

Anxious Gaian

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Rada Han
Spandex Bunny Muncher
Rada Han
Spandex Bunny Muncher
T Dog is the man.

See, he the man.

Wow... What did he say?

I guess he didn't want to waste any of the 8 lines he has this season on you.

That man is wise. He has to spend at least 6 of them saving Carl and Lori. Still, it's 2 more lines than last season.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
THANK YOU for creating this thread. I really, really hope he doesn't get killed off in this season. He is the only one I actually like (next to the Asian dude) that isn't bat s**t crazy or completely lost it.

Seriously. this dude doesn't get enough credit in the series after bending over backwards helping or defending off zombies.

Sweetheart

T-Dog is a great character and i hope he has more of a role in season 3- if he dies then honestly the group doesn't have much more of a chance.

if i had to chose anyone to be stuck with it would either be Daryl or T-Dog

Rich Businessman

I think Glenn T-Dog and Daryl could do well if they were the only ones the survive.
T-dog don't need no group, he could handle the walkers, as they wouldn't notice his existence.
i dont see why we should appreciate him. he's no better than anyone else.
random capooty

The video above explains why we should appreciate him more, most of the second season was focused on story above the walkers, and he only got (obviously more than about 2:30 worth) such a little amount of time, we don't know backstory, or any damn thing about him. If you've only seen the show you might have even forgotten he existed.
vladsora
random capooty

The video above explains why we should appreciate him more, most of the second season was focused on story above the walkers, and he only got (obviously more than about 2:30 worth) such a little amount of time, we don't know backstory, or any damn thing about him. If you've only seen the show you might have even forgotten he existed.

i did forget about him a couple times actually.

but why not give daryl appeciation? he's the best character in the show so far. way better than t-dog.
random capooty
vladsora
random capooty

i did forget about him a couple times actually.

but why not give daryl appeciation? he's the best character in the show so far. way better than t-dog.

Well this entire forum is a daryl appreciation thread. all you hear is oh daryl is soo badass, or ooh glenn is a cutie pie! T-Dog is never Loved, so this is a revenge thread, as throughout the seasons all that he did was cut his arm and drop a key.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff