Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
So me and my brother don't think walking dead is good that much as before because a lot of people did die and the guy who is a cop his wife is so stupid to go out all by herself looking for them and she leaves without anybody knowing it and she crashed their car that looked like it was super new and she has a kid which is the other guys kid, so messed up. that's why me and my brother don't think it's any good or cool anymore plz comment on what u think if it's mean plz don't say any thing BAD if you do something bad will happen to you.

Prophet

Fearlessrose27
So me and my brother don't think walking dead is good that much as before because a lot of people did die and the guy who is a cop his wife is so stupid to go out all by herself looking for them and she leaves without anybody knowing it and she crashed their car that looked like it was super new and she has a kid which is the other guys kid, so messed up. that's why me and my brother don't think it's any good or cool anymore plz comment on what u think if it's mean plz don't say any thing BAD if you do something bad will happen to you.

Nothing bad is going to happen to me >.>
But thats what the show is about Drama and Zombies... and Lori (The cops wife)
Was stupid in the first place to go out looking I agree with you on that... but you shouldn't be thinking about the "New car" she can go go steal another one. and people are ovi going to die in the show, Not everybody is going to live.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
idk anymore

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Your right forget the car, and i can't believe that guy *that lied to lori about her husband dieing* tried to kill rick i mean rick is the main character and did the asain guys die?
why are you worrying about little things like a new-looking car,
when you don't even know the characters' names?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff