Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Cottontail

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Rose Mercury
Who is the next to die on the show? Will it be a regular or someone new? Leave your comments below!

I think it'll be Glenn next.

Tenacious Seeker

CHICBRO
Rose Mercury
Who is the next to die on the show? Will it be a regular or someone new? Leave your comments below!

Aww I would be sad to see him go. Trippy episode though... hallucinations in TWD.

Shirtless Cottontail

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Rose Mercury
CHICBRO
Rose Mercury

Aww I would be sad to see him go. Trippy episode though... hallucinations in TWD.

I know right? Did you notice that the hallucination's injuries healed before Tyrese died?

Tenacious Seeker

CHICBRO
Rose Mercury
CHICBRO
Rose Mercury

I know right? Did you notice that the hallucination's injuries healed before Tyrese died?

Seriously? I hadn't even noticed, that's freaky. Very cool though and makes sense I suppose. Always great writing and details on that show! heart

Shirtless Cottontail

8,600 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Rose Mercury
CHICBRO
Rose Mercury
CHICBRO
Rose Mercury

Seriously? I hadn't even noticed, that's freaky. Very cool though and makes sense I suppose. Always great writing and details on that show! heart

Yes, they always sneak things in that you probably would not notice. Very good show, talented people. 3nodding

Hilarious Puppy

Rose Mercury

If anyone has to go, either Eugene or Noah. Noah because he basically got Tyreese killed, and Eugene because I hate liars. And mullets. Ugh... xp

Time-traveling Defender

25,115 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
CHICBRO
Rose Mercury

I second this.

Wheezing Smoker

14,800 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
AnotherStolenRelic
CHICBRO
Rose Mercury

I second this.

I agree, even though I really don't want him to die cuz he's my fav
i have a feeling they're gonna make us think glen will be the one to die and then BOOM daryl or michonne dies instead gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff