Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenacious Seeker

I'm definitely getting some bad vibes about Carol too from the last episode, with someone watching her... hopefully the fence is secure right there after she dragged the body in to practice on... we will see!
who is next to die stressed stressed

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Eh, my money's on either one of the prisoners. Then again, peg legs aren't particularly helpful when running from the horde.

Friendly Bloodsucker

32,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Baby Shane is next emotion_facepalm

Phantom

Rose Mercury
I'm definitely getting some bad vibes about Carol too from the last episode, with someone watching her... hopefully the fence is secure right there after she dragged the body in to practice on... we will see!
goatgodFace sez:

This. I was wondering why so few suspect Carol
...seeing that she left the goddamn gate open after pulling YellowLadyZombie in.
I was disappointed at Glenn too for not double checking despite his obvious doubts about Carol's idea.

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Strong hunch it's Beth.

Aged Gaian

ArtificialAngel
everyone wants lori, but i personnally want to see carol. I feel like she has outlive her use for the show.
She's turning into the next medical person if hershel dies...can't have her dying

Tenacious Seeker

iSCSi
Rose Mercury
goatgodFace sez:

...seeing that she left the goddamn gate open after pulling YellowLadyZombie in.
I was disappointed at Glenn too for not double checking despite his obvious doubts about Carol's idea.

Yes! Exactly.

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I think Beth?

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Rose Mercury
iSCSi
Rose Mercury
goatgodFace sez:

Yes! Exactly.

oh I forgot about that! yes!

Magic Pie-Maker

16,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
I want what happens to both Carol and Lori in the comics to happen in the show. The Carol thing would be really interesting, cause they'd all know she'd snapped by that point...

Interesting Explorer

4,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Lori heart

Clean Gaian

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
TheDrunkenApothecary
ArtificialAngel
everyone wants lori, but i personnally want to see carol. I feel like she has outlive her use for the show.
She's turning into the next medical person if hershel dies...can't have her dying

Oh hamburgers. Oh well, maybe next season then.

Tenacious Seeker

Helicopter death- can't say I'd have figured that one!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff