Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Friend

TwoShotsRingOut
Brojova
Beth, probably. Lori stays for a long time, I'm sure of it. (I'm really, hoping, too--love Lori.)

In the comics, Lori dies at the Prison during a raid by the Govenor's men. I personally hope they true to the comic books on that one. However these writers are so unpredictable, which is great!
For instance, Sophia doesn't die (well at least not before Carol), Hershal's girls are twins and are murdered by the inmates of the prison, Dale and Andrea are like in love or something, Dale is the one to lose his leg, not Hershal......
However the tv series is putting a nice knew spin onto it.
In all honesty, I want either Lori (cause she bugs me, the actress is very good btw), Carol (I agree she is kind of useless without Sophia) or Hershal (Cause I know he will get someone else killed by being slow, but I love him heaps! He is the adorable old grandpa)

is it true that the dixon brother are not in the comic, or don't play significant roles like they do in the show (at least for daryl)

Familiar Lunatic

15,800 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
RabidAliver
Judging by the end of tonight's episode, I somehow have a feeling Carol's either going to get herself bitten, OR she's going to end up shot by someone. But this is all speculation.

totally agree

Feral Bloodsucker

8,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
It will probably be Lori. I think thats how the comic went anyway.

Profitable Explorer

9,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
I hope either Lori or Andrea. I don't like Andrea and was really upset that let her live when she should have died. Lori is too much of a liability at this point. The baby would be too difficult to care for if they move on from prison and I have a feeling that they will have to. Even if they don't it will be too hard to take care of a baby that requires extra food and diapers. Even if they use washable diapers. And making food for the baby once it gets too old to breast feed it will get harder.
Rapid Reload
TwoShotsRingOut
Brojova
Beth, probably. Lori stays for a long time, I'm sure of it. (I'm really, hoping, too--love Lori.)

In the comics, Lori dies at the Prison during a raid by the Govenor's men. I personally hope they true to the comic books on that one. However these writers are so unpredictable, which is great!
For instance, Sophia doesn't die (well at least not before Carol), Hershal's girls are twins and are murdered by the inmates of the prison, Dale and Andrea are like in love or something, Dale is the one to lose his leg, not Hershal......
In all honesty, I want either Lori (cause she bugs me, the actress is very good btw), Carol (I agree she is kind of useless without Sophia) or Hershal (Cause I know he will get someone else killed by being slow, but I love him heaps! He is the adorable old grandpa)

is it true that the dixon brother are not in the comic, or don't play significant roles like they do in the show (at least for daryl)

Nah. Neither are in the comic series to my knowledge. At least I havent seen them. They are making a lot of new characters in the TV series. Trying to keep it different and unpredictable I think.

Profitable Explorer

9,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
TwoShotsRingOut
Rapid Reload
TwoShotsRingOut
Brojova

Nah. Neither are in the comic series to my knowledge. At least I havent seen them. They are making a lot of new characters in the TV series. Trying to keep it different and unpredictable I think.

If they aren't careful about how they do it though they can really ruin the TV series for those that read the comics. I haven't read the comics yet, but I do plan to and I know it frustrates me when they change too much between the literary version and the TV/Theatrical version. Even more so when they change big things.
Why does everyone hate Andrea? I think Herschel or carol are next. They won't kill of Lori until later and no matter how much I hate Carl for killing Dale. He is not gonna die. Beth might die but probably not anytime soon. Maybe a prisoner will die. I hope not Axel. He was a great character in the graphics novels.

Omnipresent Cultist

I'm thinking Beth. She's feeling kind of red shirty. lol.
I figure they can't really do the crazy prisoner thing though. o.o

Does anyone else get the whole Carl and Beth vibe that seems to be coming on? It's kind of weird since she's like 16 and he's 12? xD

Anywho, I figure Carol could be a victim since she's being watched from outside the prison. As much as I'm hoping Merle is the one watching her, I don't think it is.

Anxious Gaian

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm gonna say Lori or Glen. I don't want either to die really, I'm not fond of Lori but she makes good drama, and i love Glen, but yeah.

I don't see anyone interesting dying next week. It's about Michonne, Andrea and that freaking governer fella.

Oh, and Merle's coming back...I get the feeling Daryll will kill Merle.

Shirtless Noob

I really think Hershel should have died. Heck, I still think he might.

Carol's looking to get herself in trouble too.

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm guessing the next person to die will be.....one of the prison survivors.
Carol is my bet. Maybe shell die instead of Lori as a twist

8,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I have my fingers crossed for either Lori or Carl.

Anxious Gaian

11,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Basswow

If Carol dies in place of Lori, we riot.
Spandex Bunny Muncher
Basswow

If Carol dies in place of Lori, we riot.

If Lori dies then what happens?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces