Welcome to Gaia! ::

EviI God
I really want to find out how they turned into walkers without being bitten or scratched.

me too :O

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Elocutionist 200
lukassonn
New season will in october, looking forward to?
Main: http://adf.ly/75ExL

???
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/uploads/2011/10/The-Walking-Dead-in-The-Walking-Dead-Season-2-5-600x398.jpg

Chatty Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Brandisher 100
ElineIchu
EviI God
I really want to find out how they turned into walkers without being bitten or scratched.

Dude, I think the virus or something evolved into an airborn thing. That's what I'm getting so far, but it'm leaning towards Resident Evil. I HOPE THOSE MOFOS WRITERS DON'T DO THAT!!!! IDK... I'm very interested in knowing.
What do you think?

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
EviI God
ElineIchu
EviI God

Dude, I think the virus or something evolved into an airborn thing. That's what I'm getting so far, but it'm leaning towards Resident Evil. I HOPE THOSE MOFOS WRITERS DON'T DO THAT!!!! IDK... I'm very interested in knowing.
What do you think?

SemiSpoiler: They already said in the show, Rick told everyone "WE ALL CARRY THE VIRUS" and it is only triggered by death.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
EviI God
Everyone already has it. No other explanation has been told yet, not even in the comics.

Chatty Sex Symbol

8,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Brandisher 100
PyramidHead SHW
EviI God
ElineIchu
EviI God

What do you think?

SemiSpoiler: They already said in the show, Rick told everyone "WE ALL CARRY THE VIRUS" and it is only triggered by death.

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces