Welcome to Gaia! ::

One thing I noticed.. when the zombies abdomen was sliced open Michonne got a mouthful and had to spit it out.

Now that they know they are ALL infected, would a zombies blood entering the mouth/eyes/open wound still cause an increased outbreak of the infection, and for the person to turn?

FURTHER MORE:

If it doesn't kill you by passing through an open wound or into the body, then why the ******** would they have had to chop Hershel's leg off? A walker bite or scratch unless very severe would not kill you from blood loss alone.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
I think so. They did this in another zombie movie, but I can't remember the name. The scene in the movie started where crows were feasting off a zombie and a drop of blood fell in the guy's eye. Turning him.
I can't remember the name of that movie.

But I think it's the same thing in this as well.

Party Animal

12,240 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
psyst3m
One thing I noticed.. when the zombies abdomen was sliced open Michonne got a mouthful and had to spit it out.

Now that they know they are ALL infected, would a zombies blood entering the mouth/eyes/open wound still cause an increased outbreak of the infection, and for the person to turn?

I've been wondering the very same thing! Those zombies that passed her didn't even bother sniffing her. They acted as if she wasn't even there. Maybe, she's turning, slowly.
Little Dead Soldier
I think so. They did this in another zombie movie, but I can't remember the name. The scene in the movie started where crows were feasting off a zombie and a drop of blood fell in the guy's eye. Turning him.

I remember that now that you mention it.. was it 28 Days Later?
EarthBoundBaby
psyst3m

I've been wondering the very same thing! Those zombies that passed her didn't even bother sniffing her. They acted as if she wasn't even there. Maybe, she's turning, slowly.
It's hard to tell, it could have just been because she was covered in the zombies blood and guts... or she could be slowly turning crying crying I hope that's not the case though

Lonely Phantom

EarthBoundBaby
psyst3m

Doubtful. They would not kill off a fan favorite like Michonne just like that.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
psyst3m
Little Dead Soldier

I remember that now that you mention it.. was it 28 Days Later?

I think so. It was this girl's dad that became infected.

Party Animal

12,240 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
Little Dead Soldier

I believe that movie was called, "28 Days, Later". They called it a "rage" infection. one didn't hafta die, to be an "infected". It's NOT A ZOMBIE MOVIE, technically. It's an "infection" movie.

Dapper Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I can't remember exactly where it was said, but the virus lays dormant in the body, and the body has to die first before it "activates." Considering everybody has been covered in walker blood at some point, has had scratches (not from walkers), and nothing has happened to them... I don't think blood or body parts entering their bodies would do anything.
x-LucyLuu-x
I can't remember exactly where it was said, but the virus lays dormant in the body, and the body has to die first before it "activates." Considering everybody has been covered in walker blood at some point, has had scratches (not from walkers), and nothing has happened to them... I don't think blood or body parts entering their bodies would do anything.
Why then does someone die from a walker scratch or bite? Surely being scratched by a walker wouldn't kill you, but it seems to on this show. That would suggest otherwise.. I'm so confused sad

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
EarthBoundBaby
Little Dead Soldier

I believe that movie was called, "28 Days, Later". They called it a "rage" infection. one didn't hafta die, to be an "infected". It's NOT A ZOMBIE MOVIE, technically. It's an "infection" movie.

Ahh, I remember now.
I remember them calling it the "rage" virus. I just couldn't remember much about it. Wasn't a huge fan of that movie.
Updated the original post. s**t DON'T MAKE SENSE.

Party Animal

12,240 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
Little Dead Soldier
EarthBoundBaby
Little Dead Soldier

Ahh, I remember now.
I remember them calling it the "rage" virus. I just couldn't remember much about it. Wasn't a huge fan of that movie.

Yea. Me, either! But, the 1rst one was far better than the second one - "28 Months, Later".

Dapper Dabbler

4,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
psyst3m
Why then does someone die from a walker scratch or bite? Surely being scratched by a walker wouldn't kill you, but it seems to on this show. That would suggest otherwise.. I'm so confused sad

Hrm... there's that, too. Now I'M confused. Like you said, s**t DON'T MAKE SENSE! xd
x-LucyLuu-x
psyst3m

Hrm... there's that, too. Now I'M confused. Like you said, s**t DON'T MAKE SENSE! xd
This is gonna bug me now gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces