Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

all thease other people bringing guns and bows and knifes.

samurai sword is teh way to go! why has no one else thought of bringing a sword?

Rainbow Fatcat

I know! Awesome! emotion_dealwithit
Probably because there may not be a lot of katana blades lying around.

Hey, Molly can be pretty badass.

Bashful Nymph

Sword is smart and easily reusable. Everyone keeps using guns, but they draw attention with the noise and eventually people run out of ammo. At least Daryl can make arrows. Also thought it was smart the way she made them docile to help cover up her scent. Have to say that my favorite characters so far are probably Daryl and Michonne, but we'll see. I'm also partial to Hershel, Maggie, Glen, and Carol.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
The Child of Aura

i have a s**t load of swords/katanas mostly katanas i could supply the neighborhood with 1 per household lolz.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
MasquedMartyr
Sword is smart and easily reusable. Everyone keeps using guns, but they draw attention with the noise and eventually people run out of ammo. At least Daryl can make arrows. Also thought it was smart the way she made them docile to help cover up her scent. Have to say that my favorite characters so far are probably Daryl and Michonne, but we'll see. I'm also partial to Hershel, Maggie, Glen, and Carol.
yea i noticed the zombie followers masking scent thing. before i saw that i was thinking bathing in zombie blood to mask my scent. but when she had followers i was like s**t. they can carry my s**t. like pack mules. lol.

yea i'd have a crossbow and katana with me if this ever happend but im not as good as daryl at makeing arrows maybe i'll learn someday or someone can teach me.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
The Child of Aura

which one is molly?

Bashful Nymph

vampiroz
yea i noticed the zombie followers masking scent thing. before i saw that i was thinking bathing in zombie blood to mask my scent. but when she had followers i was like s**t. they can carry my s**t. like pack mules. lol.

yea i'd have a crossbow and katana with me if this ever happend but im not as good as daryl at makeing arrows maybe i'll learn someday or someone can teach me.

I've barely even touched a bow so I think it would take a lot of learning on my part. As far as a sword, I don't really know if I could use one of those either.

vampiroz
which one is molly?

She's from the game, I think. She might be in the comic book, but I'm not sure.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

19,050 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
MasquedMartyr
vampiroz

I've barely even touched a bow so I think it would take a lot of learning on my part. As far as a sword, I don't really know if I could use one of those either.

vampiroz
which one is molly?

She's from the game, I think. She might be in the comic book, but I'm not sure.
havn't played the game.

and a bow is a little simpler than a crossbow. also katanas arn't that hard. only things you have to master is swordfighting (sword Vs. sword) and technique (drawing the sword and re-sheathing with-out looking) and vital points (areas of the body when cut bleed fastest)

Lunatic

1.) contrary to popular belief Katanas and similar weaponry are not only more elusive but harder to maintain than the more common pistols/guns an average person has.

2.)Michonne is the one in a million who actually know how to properly use one to the best of it's
abilities..and if I'm correct,maintain it for top combat ability.

3.)Personally,she's a flawed character in both the comic and series due to her absolute distrustful nature..not because she has it,but the very fact that she can't hide or mask her true feelings.She automatically makes it difficult for anyone to trust her or even be with her.

But nevertheless,she is indeed a bad a**.

Bashful Nymph

yggdrasill x
3.)Personally,she's a flawed character in both the comic and series due to her absolute distrustful nature..not because she has it,but the very fact that she can't hide or mask her true feelings.She automatically makes it difficult for anyone to trust her or even be with her.

But nevertheless,she is indeed a bad a**.

I haven't read the comic, but I've already noticed that in the show. On one hand I think that nobody should be too trusting, but she doesn't seem to even trust Andrea and they were together for a long time. It also frustrated me that she was trying to tell Andrea that she didn't trust the Governor while rushing her to leave at the same time. Despite that, Michonne never told her why she didn't trust the Governor. Just in that last episode, her conversation with the Governor was something that she could have brought up to Andrea.

Lunatic

MasquedMartyr

I haven't read the comic, but I've already noticed that in the show. On one hand I think that nobody should be too trusting, but she doesn't seem to even trust Andrea and they were together for a long time. It also frustrated me that she was trying to tell Andrea that she didn't trust the Governor while rushing her to leave at the same time. Despite that, Michonne never told her why she didn't trust the Governor. Just in that last episode, her conversation with the Governor was something that she could have brought up to Andrea.

forgetting the comic book series (since the Tv series is a stand-alone of a sort)

If you notice Michonne is very untrusting due to the following reason:

1.)Had a hatred for the walkers that were with her,subtly shown when she killed them and
told andrea it was easy for her to "kill" them

meaning that she has had a bad past,with these men...if not men in general for undisclosed reasons.

2.)Helped Andrea in her time of need without any questions.

meaning she has a good standing with Women,and is more than willing to aide them.

3.)Untrusting.
Due to her past,she has learned the hard way that trust= weakness and is better off to avoid it
at all cost,and hopes that her nature alone will get other people to accept her..specifically,andrea.

Bashful Nymph

yggdrasill x
forgetting the comic book series (since the Tv series is a stand-alone of a sort)

If you notice Michonne is very untrusting due to the following reason:

1.)Had a hatred for the walkers that were with her,subtly shown when she killed them and
told andrea it was easy for her to "kill" them

meaning that she has had a bad past,with these men...if not men in general for undisclosed reasons.

2.)Helped Andrea in her time of need without any questions.

meaning she has a good standing with Women,and is more than willing to aide them.

3.)Untrusting.
Due to her past,she has learned the hard way that trust= weakness and is better off to avoid it
at all cost,and hopes that her nature alone will get other people to accept her..specifically,andrea.

I actually kind of got the impression that she was more trusting with women over men, but I actually looked at it differently when I was watching it. There were more men than there were women and men are more prone to do unsavory things if the world is the way it is in the show. Not saying that all men would, but they more likely to do something like kidnap and rape a woman, especially since there were only two of them and they were alone. I assumed that was more of their reasoning for wanting to remain undetected initially and for them to be mistrusting.

It's arguable that she could have been more trusting after that didn't happen, but their weapons were taken away and the Governor kept trying to push them towards staying instead of leaving. Then there's her private conversation she had with the Governor about the men having bullet holes in them. I thought those were all good reasons to be skeptical and mistrusting.

Going back to her saying it was easy for her to kill the men, I assumed that she might have said that for other reasons as well. One being that it's possible she didn't want anyone to know she might have been close with either/both men. That could be through being mistrusting or just because she doesn't like to talk about herself. I know people that hate talking about themselves. She also could have said it because they were infected.

I could be totally off base, but there are multiple ways to interpret it.

Invisible Seeker

8,300 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
vampiroz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

all thease other people bringing guns and bows and knifes.

samurai sword is teh way to go! why has no one else thought of bringing a sword?

Also a genius

1.Uses zombies as repelant
2.Cut's there mouth and arms so they won't kill and bite
3.Uses the zombies to carry stuff
4.uses a mutha ******** badass KAtana
5notices the bullet shots from the vehicle
6. noticed no gun ammo used from the gun
7. Badass
8.Assassin badass

Manly Lunatic

She is better in the comic, the one is the show sucks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff