Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
So I'm convinced he is coming back, if not I will be very let down. But my question is how do you think he will come back if at all? He he show up gunz blazing and kill a couple peeps before they kill his a** or will he come back finally sober and come to terms with what was done and decide to join the group to better his chances at survival? My opinion is that he will show up stick around for a season or two get fed up with Ricks bullshit and him and Daryl will leave, at least thats what I want to happen so neither of them have to offically die.

Unbeatable Survivor

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
Merle comes back in the third season.

He is probably either
(A) Alone
(B) With the group Randall mentioned

He will probably come to the jail with a horde behind him. He'll be slowly taking steps back as he pumps his shotgun (Hershel style) then climbs the jail fence and gets in as the horde gets there. =D

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
xCyclonic
Merle comes back in the third season.

He is probably either
(A) Alone
(B) With the group Randall mentioned

He will probably come to the jail with a horde behind him. He'll be slowly taking steps back as he pumps his shotgun (Hershel style) then climbs the jail fence and gets in as the horde gets there. =D

Damn tht would be so tight, cant wait till october

Steadfast Hunter

8,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I think he'll come back alone, have it out with Daryl, then give his baby bro a choice: blood or the group. Daryl, for the safety of the group, will go with Merle to parts unknown.
Then they will either:
1) be out of the series
2) come back, guns blazing during the next hord attack (after some pleading, blackmailing, and convincement from Daryl)
3) show up at the end of the series in Baja or some other tropical type place, knocking back vodka, feet in the water, and offing walkers in hula-skirts.

Fashionable Streaker

I heard a rumor he was going to be in the next season. I know he would want to get revenge on the group that left him behind.
I like the idea that he is with the group Randall is with since he seems to fit the profile.
But who knows what could happen.

PhoenixOfSummer's Partner

Shapeshifter

I can't wait to see what kind of conflict Merle's going to stir up when he shows back up. xD

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Here is a theory, just a little something to stir everyone up and make people think.

1. Merle shows back up, likely not alone.

2. Aside from having a problem with T-dog for the key incident, and probably a few issues with michonne out of generic racism, he likes the group because they have finally start to fall down to his level when he arrives.

3. Having known Merle was such a horrible person when he first met him, Rick gets shocked to how bad he has let things get, upcoming repentance begins.

4. Daryl may have to choose, several reasons can come up for the reason such as carol, the benefit of the group, or simply a need to set things right, but a choice will be something everyone sees coming.

5. Someone will die in the exchange, more then likely between the added in characters in the TV series rather then the comic's known crew

of course, he could always end up showing up in the Governors crew as one of the gladiators, or even a right hand man...as a figure of speech sweatdrop

Shirtless Gawker

5,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Heckler 50
I think he'd definitely with The Governor's group, since we know The Governor will be in the show next season. I think he will probably get retribution against Rick for what happened to his hand, anyone who has read that far into the comics should know what I am talking about. I have to say, I'm really looking forward to seeing him again in the show, that is if he's even gonna be there, we still don't know for sure.

And for those of you who thinks he's gonna take Daryl and split, I don't think Daryl will leave the group that easily. He may put up a hard exterior, but I think Daryl actually likes being with them, and if given the chance he would probably stay with the group instead of leaving with Merle.
It'll be interesting to see if he will come back or not. I'm sure enough he'll be back this season, but not exactly sure how.

Hardcore Tactician

19,875 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Actually, i might have to take that back, as much as Merle and the Governor might have a good working relationship, it would be a little out of the ordinary since the Governors policy on strangers is to make them zombie food. While it WOULD make sense that Merle either convinces the Governor to give Rick the same treatment He got on the roof, it would make Merle and the guys Rick killed in the bar odd men out because they are outsiders. So unless the plot changes so they do allow outsiders in and Merle arrived with the guys rick killed, then gets himself a high rank among this new group, then he would only end up zombie food by the Governors rules.

Wheezing Lover

it's confirmed he'll be back in season 3 (in some shape or form)!! http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/53733/michael-rooker-back-walking-dead-season-three
i feel like he'll be part of randall's group too, and they others will bump into him on their way to the prison... i can't wait

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
eskimo quinn
it's confirmed he'll be back in season 3 (in some shape or form)!! http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/53733/michael-rooker-back-walking-dead-season-three
i feel like he'll be part of randall's group too, and they others will bump into him on their way to the prison... i can't wait

Well I assume he will be in person cause when he was a hallucination he looked healthy, he even had his hand but the actor had to drop 20lbs so I think he will be coming back, in person

Anxious Noob

I hope he doesn't come back because I don't want Daryl to become a bad guy. gonk

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
Lalaworld
I hope he doesn't come back because I don't want Daryl to become a bad guy. gonk

I'm pretty sure he will come back but idk about Daryl being a 'bad guy' cause he didn't seem to like his brother too much when he was hallucinating

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff