Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ladykiller

Myrodis19
From the previews of the next episode Rick confronts him, though it doesn't seem Rick stands a chance in a fight.

But I don't think Shane would beat him to s**t. He still loves Lori (apparently) and he knows that if he were to beat Rick up, she would hate him (as if she doesn't already).

Ladykiller

Lucbomtic
Yes! i really want shane to just die. Like rick should put him to be eaten by walkers like he did to the other guy.

but i got a feeling in like a physical match shane could win over rick. hopefully not though

Yeah but I don't think Shane would kill Rick or anything. He knows Lori loves Rick and if he killed him, Lori would never talk to Shane again

yuminniee's Waifu

Premium Garbage

I really hope Rick goes ape s**t on Shane. I can't stand that fool. No matter how sexy he is, I can't stand his "I love you Lori and I will do anything to get you back even though you are clearly back and in love with Rick" attitude.

and I hope Daryl and Carol hook up for some reason lol

User Image

Ladykiller

Wut the Russian

I really hope Rick goes ape s**t on Shane. I can't stand that fool. No matter how sexy he is, I can't stand his "I love you Lori and I will do anything to get you back even though you are clearly back and in love with Rick" attitude.

and I hope Daryl and Carol hook up for some reason lol

User Image

To be honest, I don't think Carol deserves Daryl. Yes, he can be an a*****e, but HE was the one who got shot looking for Sophie. HE was the one who almost got eaten. And HE was the one who didn't give up. Carol didn't go out to look for her ONCE. She feels so bad for herself, and I don't like her one bit.
BUT HEEEYYY that's just my opinion. emotion_c8

Lonely Phantom

Bah! Lori should do her own dirty work. If you want him gone, shoot him yourself and take the fall-out from the rest of the group.

As much as I dislike Shane, I don't like that Lori is manipulating Rick into fighting Shane for her. She wants two guys to fight for her. And she doesn't care what it might do to Rick by sending him further down this path. She's worried about how the world is affecting Carl's head? But pushing Rick to commit murder? In my mind that feels like she is unintentionally trying to turn into another Shane. When will Rick start sacrificing the next Otis-like-guy in order to protect his wife and kid?

And there are people in the group who still like Shane. This fight will just split the group up even more.

Ladykiller

Desna
Bah! Lori should do her own dirty work. If you want him gone, shoot him yourself and take the fall-out from the rest of the group.

As much as I dislike Shane, I don't like that Lori is manipulating Rick into fighting Shane for her. She wants two guys to fight for her. And she doesn't care what it might do to Rick by sending him further down this path. She's worried about how the world is affecting Carl's head? But pushing Rick to commit murder? In my mind that feels like she is unintentionally trying to turn into another Shane. When will Rick start sacrificing the next Otis-like-guy in order to protect his wife and kid?

And there are people in the group who still like Shane. This fight will just split the group up even more.

Idc I just want him dead.
lol
Its about time they do something

Lonely Phantom

Ear to Ear
Desna

Idc I just want him dead.
lol

I'd rather he get eaten by zombies by being Shane.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Shane even though a huge a**, but other asses died off first as Shane has proved himself a survivor under any condition. He's not gonnna die off too quickly. I'm betting just as they are about to reach a 'safe heaven', Shane would go all psycho and Rick will fight him as the last battle. Eventually they might kiss and make up or Shane will die. Or they just split up searching for the 'safe heaven' because of disagreements. rofl

yuminniee's Waifu

Premium Garbage

Ear to Ear

Exactly!!
She does nothing!
She neeeeeds him!
I dunno how old Carol is, and she does look older than Daryl, but I dunno, I want a little spark >:3

User Image

Witty Dabbler

Uroboros Bunny
At least she did something sorta right for once.

Ha.

Dapper Grabber

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Meh, he isn't all that important. xD Glad she did that though.

Beloved Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Bitching and whining,
And throwing a fit,
Shane is the one,
Who doesn't know it,
But his end is soon, his end is nigh!
He must be dumb, he must always be high.
He causes problems that he never fixes,
Then he blames them on others, and "THE WALKERS DID THIS!"
Why live in the new world if not to cherish the old?
His heart is full of crust, his brain covered in mold.
Why do what's right if it just leaves you alone?
Go join your kind, it's the only way to atone.
I honestly hope he becomes one of "them",
Shambling around and talking with phlegm.
It's the perfect fate, he'll fit right in!
There'd be no way to lose, and every way to win.
Shane, with all our heart, we all hope you die.
Sincerely, your Biggest Hater. Goodbye!

Dapper Millionaire

13,115 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Popular Thread 100
everyone dissing on shane but lets face it he and rick arent that far apart.Shane opened the barn to save the group and killed otis to save carl,rick killed the two guys to save his self dale,and glen.

Beloved Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
TDA_jirocho
everyone dissing on shane but lets face it he and rick arent that far apart.Shane opened the barn to save the group rick killed the two guys to save his self dale,and glen.

Shane killed the walkers in the barn when the only threat was contained, they couldn't have escaped unless they climbed out. Plus, he did it with himelf in-mind, not the group. Rick would've been able to convince Hershel.

Rick killed those two men because 1. They were going to shoot him, one even reached for his gun, but Rick went all Quick Draw McGraw on them, and 2. I'm sure they had bad intentions, and were going to do bad things to the group. I'd even go as far to say they're with the Governor, a character not yet introduced but well-known in the comics.

Also, that was Hershel, not Dale who was in the bar. Hershel was the entire reason they were there razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff