Welcome to Gaia! ::

What a manipulative c**t. She was so aiming for what happened to happen when she said the things she said. Also scrap Carl from the list of people I want to die next. Little dude is finally making himself useful. And why is that black guy still alive? He barely gets air time and he never does anything when he does get air time.
I Once Bit a Zombie Back
What a manipulative c**t. She was so aiming for what happened to happen when she said the things she said. Also scrap Carl from the list of people I want to die next. Little dude is finally making himself useful. And why is that black guy still alive? He barely gets air time and he never does anything when he does get air time.
I agree with you about that black guy, hes never seen unless the group meets up for something and he never goes out with the guys for any missions anymore so he doesnt do anything really since his injury from the last season.

Sparkly Genius

11,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200

I can't stand Lori.

What pissed me off was when she said "no matter what it's your baby Rick". Why would you deny a man his child? I thought that was so cut throat. She's just a b***h. She kept blaming Shane for leaving her husband in the hospital, but what was he suppose to do? He thought his friend was dead, it was no way for him to carry him and still survive. She's just been impossible and bitchy. Also sending out to get her pills and such, how selfish, she should have went out and got them herself.

I can't stand her, I loathe her.
Cruzerz
I Once Bit a Zombie Back
I agree with you about that black guy, hes never seen unless the group meets up for something and he never goes out with the guys for any missions anymore so he doesnt do anything really since his injury from the last season.

I love how we're referring to him as the black guy because we don't even know his name. lol

Sparkly Genius

11,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
I Once Bit a Zombie Back
Cruzerz
I Once Bit a Zombie Back

I love how we're referring to him as the black guy because we don't even know his name. lol

T Dog XD;
Oh Asobi

I can't stand Lori.

What pissed me off was when she said "no matter what it's your baby Rick". Why would you deny a man his child? I thought that was so cut throat. She's just a b***h. She kept blaming Shane for leaving her husband in the hospital, but what was he suppose to do? He thought his friend was dead, it was no way for him to carry him and still survive. She's just been impossible and bitchy. Also sending out to get her pills and such, how selfish, she should have went out and got them herself.

I can't stand her because I know she manipulated tonight's events. She wanted both Randall and Shane gone. She knew that Shane would take care of Randall after that talk and she knew Rick would get pissed off if Shane tried to lay claim to what is his again.

Sparkly Genius

11,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
I Once Bit a Zombie Back
Oh Asobi

I can't stand Lori.

I can't stand her because I know she manipulated tonight's events. She wanted both Randall and Shane gone. She knew that Shane would take care of Randall after that talk and she knew Rick would get pissed off if Shane tried to lay claim to what is his again.

She's been trying to get Rick to off Shane really.
So tonight was no surprise with her.
I never hated a pregnant woman in my life until I saw her.
I Once Bit a Zombie Back
Cruzerz
I Once Bit a Zombie Back

I love how were referring to him as the black guy because we dont even know his name. lol
Haha, well I acctually dont recall hearing his name in any of the past seasons or the current.
Oh Asobi
I Once Bit a Zombie Back
Cruzerz
I Once Bit a Zombie Back

I love how were referring to him as the black guy because we dont even know his name. lol

T Dog XD;
Lol thats just racist for him to be called T Dog but its also pretty funny since hes the only black man seen in probably all the episodes.

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Facebook has gotten me messed up, but I've be "liking" this thread all day.
Cruzerz
Oh Asobi
I Once Bit a Zombie Back
Cruzerz
I Once Bit a Zombie Back

T Dog XD;
Lol thats just racist for him to be called T Dog but its also pretty funny since hes the only black man seen in probably all the episodes.
Sorry about my late responses. Im on an iPod and Ive got some crappy Walmart connection right now.
I Once Bit a Zombie Back

Hey, don't hate on the black guy!
That's his version of Welfare!
Neek_Supreme
I Once Bit a Zombie Back

Hey, dont hate on the black guy!
Thats his version of Welfare!
Lol, I see what you did there. wink
Cruzerz
Neek_Supreme
I Once Bit a Zombie Back

What did I do?
Neek_Supreme
Cruzerz
Neek_Supreme
I Once Bit a Zombie Back

What did I do?
You made a racist comment about T Dog and his racial expectations or black people... Right?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff