Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Oh my, we remember that gruesome moment where Lori goes into labor at the wrong time and was give a sesarian(Think thats how you spell it) without any anesthesia(Sorry if mispelled!).
We all think that Carl had to muster all his strength to shoot is mom before she died. RIP LORI....
Or so we think.... See, I believe she's alive. It would make sense! When Rick arrives at the scene where Lori was "killed by Carl" there was no body! No trace except for a blood trail. It certainly wasn't entirely eaten by that one walker alone. There would still be a body. I believe she is either still alive as in running around the prison with her hand covering up her cut or she is alive, but as a walker waiting for her next meal. What do you think?
No. The director and the woman who plays Lori said "she is dead." She is even SPOILERSdead in the comics. END SPOILERS.

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Dark_Pinoy
No. The director and the woman who plays Lori said "she is dead." She is even SPOILERSdead in the comics. END SPOILERS.

How do you know they said that to make you think Lori is dead to show later on she's alive to bring out the unexpected?
If the walker didn't eat Lori, then what did the walker eat? D:

4,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
psyst3m

Lori possibly throws an unipmotant organ at it? Or found a fresh kill earlier since their digestive systems don't work to make the stomach deflate. Its a mystery to me too.
xAkai Tora the Cursedx
psyst3m

Lori possibly throws an unipmotant organ at it? Or found a fresh kill earlier since their digestive systems don't work to make the stomach deflate. Its a mystery to me too.
An unimportant organ? She would be bleeding enough as it is, not to mention the pain. I don't think she'd be able to rip an organ out.

If she IS alive, which I very much doubt, she wouldn't be able to survive very long, she would be losing too much blood.

Distinct Lunatic

you forgot one thing, even wiking the comics can give you one interesting factoid. SPOILER!
In the comics some people who lost loved ones had them "call them" and thus talk to them. So Lori's actor is still around, just voice and voice only now. END SPOILER!

would use the spoiler thing.. but.. Dunno the proper way to set it up/don't see the spoiler posting option or add thing on my list of text message options.
sartol
you forgot one thing, even wiking the comics can give you one interesting factoid. SPOILER!
In the comics some people who lost loved ones had them "call them" and thus talk to them. So Lori's actor is still around, just voice and voice only now. END SPOILER!

would use the spoiler thing.. but.. Dunno the proper way to set it up/don't see the spoiler posting option or add thing on my list of text message options.
You can just type them like this:
[ spoiler] [/ spoiler] without the spaces of course.

Distinct Lunatic

psyst3m
sartol

You can just type them like this:
[ spoiler] [/ spoiler] without the spaces of course.

didn't know if that was the actual code er not.

Undead Deadeye

Even if they lied (which I HIGHLY doubt) about her being eaten by a walker, I HIGHLY doubt she's alive. There is just no way.

She died. She was eaten. Why can't people just accept these facts?

Magic Pie-Maker

16,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hero 100
So hoping she's gone. I want the endgame couple in the comics to happen 8>.

Popular Cutesmasher

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Elocutionist 200
I don't believe Carl shot his mom. As proved by Rick finding a clean bullet. I think the zombie that over-ate and was sitting where we last saw Lori, only ate her stomach and the contents of the womb, and he only ate long enough for her to turn into a zombie herself. I kinda can't wait till we see her, because I believe Rick will have to kill her, and even though he's been through enough, he's probably going to be alone at the time she makes her zombie debut.

Popular Cutesmasher

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Pink Plastic Ninja
Even if they lied (which I HIGHLY doubt) about her being eaten by a walker, I HIGHLY doubt she's alive. There is just no way.

She died. She was eaten. Why can't people just accept these facts?

I accept it completely, but I don't think she was eaten completely. She was pretty far gone, so I think she turned while the other zombie was eating and now she's wandering.

Sparkly Noob

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Profitable 100
  • Team Edward 100
perhaps it ate Carol and not Lori but I find that highly unlikely since there was a big blood stain leading right to the zombie from where Lori was dissected lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff