Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Gaian

I wanna add something... Didn't they bury both tdogg and Lori?? Cuz at the end of the Daryl put a flower on a grave so I want to assume it was Lori since flowers where a symbol for a mother and child for a while in the show. so I think shes dead dead......

Aged Lunatic

Lori is dead, as in she is now zombie s**t.

Big Duck

UndeadBandNerd
I wanna add something... Didn't they bury both tdogg and Lori?? Cuz at the end of the Daryl put a flower on a grave so I want to assume it was Lori since flowers where a symbol for a mother and child for a while in the show. so I think shes dead dead......

I think the flower represented the flower Daryl gave to Carol, meaning that Carol died. But I don't know how.

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Canucks_1988
Since the episode where Lori gave birth my brother and I have been arguing about whether or not Lori is dead dead as in Carl shot her in the head or is she zombie dead in which Carl either shot her, but not in the head or didn't shoot her at all and fired into the ground. What do you think?

I think Lori is taking the long Dirt Nap, meaning she's not gettin up any time soon. She dead.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
VirginianRanger
Canucks_1988
Since the episode where Lori gave birth my brother and I have been arguing about whether or not Lori is dead dead as in Carl shot her in the head or is she zombie dead in which Carl either shot her, but not in the head or didn't shoot her at all and fired into the ground. What do you think?

I think Lori is taking the long Dirt Nap, meaning she's not gettin up any time soon. She dead.

Until I see a body I'm not convinced. And saying the bloated zombie are all of her is absurd. I'm no expert, but I don't think zombies can eat through all 206 bones in an adult human body.

Generous Conversationalist

Unfortunately Lori is dead and gone. If Carl shooting her in the head (which he would have known to since he'd seen it before multiple times) the prison wasn't a very safe area so her body would have been consumed or, the fact that Rick had found a zombie that strongly resembled her and went ape s**t on it. Regardless of how exactly she could be gone, she is without a doubt, gone. I think you're in denial because she was such an important character and there was a lot of unfinished business between her and Rick and, you're thinking, "she can't be dead." It's hard to believe, but I guess that's what keeps you on your toes with the show right?

On another note:
Man, they shouldn't have killed Carol off.
mad

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kitty Thingy
Unfortunately Lori is dead and gone. If Carl shooting her in the head (which he would have known to since he'd seen it before multiple times) the prison wasn't a very safe area so her body would have been consumed or, the fact that Rick had found a zombie that strongly resembled her and went ape s**t on it. Regardless of how exactly she could be gone, she is without a doubt, gone. I think you're in denial because she was such an important character and there was a lot of unfinished business between her and Rick and, you're thinking, "she can't be dead." It's hard to believe, but I guess that's what keeps you on your toes with the show right?

On another note:
mad

I've been wanting Lori to die since the show began. Also Carol is alive so I'm very confused about your entire post.

Canucks_1988
Kitty Thingy

On another note:
mad

I've been wanting Lori to die since the show began. Also Carol is alive so I'm very confused about your entire post.

I thought in S03 E06 they showed a very, upset Daryl picking her body up. Wasn't that her? Oh God I don't know now. I hope she's not dead, I liked her a lot.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kitty Thingy
Canucks_1988
Kitty Thingy

On another note:
mad

I thought in S03 E06 they showed a very, upset Daryl picking her body up. Wasn't that her? Oh God I don't know now. I hope she's not dead, I liked her a lot.

No you are right he did pick her up, but she wasn't dead just very tired and weak.

Canucks_1988
Kitty Thingy
Canucks_1988
Kitty Thingy

On another note:
mad

No you are right he did pick her up, but she wasn't dead just very tired and weak.

There is a lot of controversy about it, but nobody will no for sure until next week's episode. sweatdrop

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Zombies don't eat bones as far as we've seen so I think the fat walker either ate maybe her legs only and we have Zomb-Lori dragging herself around the floor either that or it's a pretty big plot hole just now introducing bone eating Zombies

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Canucks_1988
VirginianRanger
Canucks_1988

Until I see a body I'm not convinced. And saying the bloated zombie are all of her is absurd. I'm no expert, but I don't think zombies can eat through all 206 bones in an adult human body.

I don't think I'd want to meet a zombie expert, for there would have to be zombies stumbling around in order to have an expert. Seriously, I know what you mean(about there not being any proof Lori croaked). I've found that watching this show the writers sometimes leave a lot for the viewer to draw their own conclusions(remember that guy in Season 1 that got bit...the one that was digging all the holes? The group had to leave him behind 'cause they knew he'd turn into a zombie but they left him a gun "just in case" so the viewer has to decide did he kill himself or use the gun to defend himself or what). My unsolicited opinion is since so many disliked Lori that no matter how gruesome her demise people just wanted to know she died. I could be way off on this that's why it's my opinion.

Conservative Hunter

8,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Big Tipper 100
I was kinda hoping Lori was still alive, then it would've created a whole new situation for Rick, to kill her or another group member might have too. But as it shown, seems like shes Dead dead, I questioned about the clothes part..did the walker eat that too? shrugs.maybe for fiber laughs.

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
On The Talking Dead they had the director of the episode and this is a summary of what he said regarding Lori:

Lori is dead and eaten by the bloated walker. The bullet that Rick picked up went through her head when Carl shot her.
The zombie is supposed to have dragged her to where it was sitting and eaten all of her. They put hair sticking out of its mouth that was supposed to hers. So she is supposed to have been completely consumed.

My thoughts on this:

While I get what they were going for--no Lori body to deny Rick closure to give him more reason to be bat crap crazy--I think what they were trying for was unrealistic, certainly for one zombie to have accomplished. (Yes, I realize discussing the realism of zombie behavior is a whole other subject.)
Anyway, as others have posted here, no reason for the zombie to have eaten any more clothes than it needed to to get to flesh, and how/why would it eat large bones, such as the skull and femurs? I don't think zombie teeth could crack open a femur.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff