Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Since the episode where Lori gave birth my brother and I have been arguing about whether or not Lori is dead dead as in Carl shot her in the head or is she zombie dead in which Carl either shot her, but not in the head or didn't shoot her at all and fired into the ground. What do you think?

Heart Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Carl didn't shoot her. He shot the ground.

And Lori is a walker.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Nope, you're both wrong. She's dead dead.

The zombie Rick took out some feelings on in the last episode ate her body, that's why we didn't see her.

This was all confirmed on The Talking Dead.

Heart Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Wintersday Bard 50
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

The zombie Rick took out some feelings on in the last episode ate her body, that's why we didn't see her.

Explain the bullet then. I'm surprised the zombie didn't eat it IF Carl shot her.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

NightOwlGamer91
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

Explain the bullet then. I'm surprised the zombie didn't eat it IF Carl shot her.

Bullet casing. Went straight through her head, hit the cement. Stayed there unaffected when the zombie dragged the body off around the corner.

You can theorize... but Lori is done for... period. Carl shot her.
He even admits to it to Daryl.

She's not alive nor a zombie.
She's completely gone.
xd

Heart Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Wintersday Bard 50
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
NightOwlGamer91
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

Bullet casing. Went straight through her head, hit the cement. Stayed there unaffected when the zombie dragged the body off around the corner.

She's completely gone.
xd

I can see your point and understand where you are coming from. xp

But... yes but.. Still not a 100% sure she is dead dead. Somethings Then again, I could just be hoping to see her as a walker.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

NightOwlGamer91
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
NightOwlGamer91
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

She's completely gone.
xd

But... yes but.. Still not a 100% sure she is dead dead. Somethings Then again, I could just be hoping to see her as a walker.

Because this is TV and if Carl HADN'T shot her, right then and there would have been when to admit it. As Daryl is telling his.. lame.. attempt at comforting.
God, he fails so much. Still love him though.

I think you're just hoping. It would be pretty awesome, but it'd kill Rick.
And after the 'phone calls from Heaven' thing.
She's dead dead.

Keep conspiring if you'd like, but the chances are very very low.
xd
But at least you admit it.

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
NightOwlGamer91
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
NightOwlGamer91
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

She's completely gone.
xd

Because this is TV and if Carl HADN'T shot her, right then and there would have been when to admit it. As Daryl is telling his.. lame.. attempt at comforting.

She's dead dead.

xd

I'm still not sold on Lori being dead dead. Not because its what I want but because that's what I think based on what I've seen. The Talking Dead people know about as much as we do and wouldn't confirm or deny Lori's state. I've watched the scene with Rick in the boiler room at least 20 times and it is not a bullet casing but a bullet itself. The hair in the mouth doesn't prove anything and Carl saying he's shot Lori doesn't hold water to me. He didn't tell anyone about the walker in season 2 until after it already killed Dale. Lori will show up again and cause a lot of stress for Rick. This is just my opinion.

CrackedJewel's Fangirl

Naughty Nerd

Canucks_1988
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
NightOwlGamer91
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
NightOwlGamer91
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

She's completely gone.
xd

She's dead dead.

xd

I'm still not sold on Lori being dead dead. Not because its what I want but because that's what I think based on what I've seen. The Talking Dead people know about as much as we do and wouldn't confirm or deny Lori's state. I've watched the scene with Rick in the boiler room at least 20 times and it is not a bullet casing but a bullet itself. The hair in the mouth doesn't prove anything and Carl saying he's shot Lori doesn't hold water to me. He didn't tell anyone about the walker in season 2 until after it already killed Dale. Lori will show up again and cause a lot of stress for Rick. This is just my opinion.

... when her death death was confirmed, there was a writer of the show.. or one of the directors.. who confirmed it. So...

Naw. She's dead for sure.

Heart Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Wintersday Bard 50
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
NightOwlGamer91
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
NightOwlGamer91
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

She's completely gone.
xd

She's dead dead.

xd

First of all, I just noticed I didn't even finished one of my sentence in the last post. LOL. I guess I lost trait of thought. I'm sorry about that.

And no matter what, Daryl is awesome.

ANYWAYS, back on topic, again I understand what you are saying, just I'm not convince. The phone call is a bit convincing but beside that, I feel like I need a clearer picture. Could be I would be more comfortable with the show being more blunt but there seems to always been something hidden to analysis later.

It may kill Rick but I think he could handle it. The one who got it way worse was Shane and looked how he turned out. When Rick doesn't have Carl and Kickass (the baby) anymore, then he will be in Shane's shoes and do the same actions as him. Or maybe become the next Governor. But these are just theories.

And yes I'm gonna keep my theories. She is a walker until I get more evidence. -snaps fingers back and forth- emotion_dealwithit xp

Edit: I tip you for your opinion and your good debatmentship (or how ever it is called).

Dedicated Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Canucks_1988
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
NightOwlGamer91
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

She's completely gone.
xd

She's dead dead.

xd

... when her death death was confirmed, there was a writer of the show.. or one of the directors.. who confirmed it. So...

I don't think they would let something like that out midway through the first part of the season.

Heart Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Canucks_1988
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
Canucks_1988
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
NightOwlGamer91
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

She's completely gone.
xd

She's dead dead.

xd

I don't think they would let something like that out midway through the first part of the season.

That's what she said

Loiterer

I read this somewhere around tumblr, and Lori is dead.
The zombie that Rick stabbed multiple times had eaten all of her.
Also, it's stomach was supposed to symbolize how Lori was pregnant, but shes obviously not now.

I'm just going off memory of what I read, but yeah, shes dead.
It's been confirmed by a writer, or the director, or whoever.
But yeah she dead.

THANK GOD.
NightOwlGamer91
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
NightOwlGamer91
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.
NightOwlGamer91
.~[Misty.Muffin]~.

She's completely gone.
xd

She's dead dead.

xd

First of all, I just noticed I didn't even finished one of my sentence in the last post. LOL. I guess I lost trait of thought. I'm sorry about that.

And no matter what, Daryl is awesome.

ANYWAYS, back on topic, again I understand what you are saying, just I'm not convince. The phone call is a bit convincing but beside that, I feel like I need a clearer picture. Could be I would be more comfortable with the show being more blunt but there seems to always been something hidden to analysis later.

It may kill Rick but I think he could handle it. The one who got it way worse was Shane and looked how he turned out. When Rick doesn't have Carl and Kickass (the baby) anymore, then he will be in Shane's shoes and do the same actions as him. Or maybe become the next Governor. But these are just theories.

And yes I'm gonna keep my theories. She is a walker until I get more evidence. -snaps fingers back and forth- emotion_dealwithit xp

Edit: I tip you for your opinion and your good debatmentship (or how ever it is called).

same here.. no matter how many times i convince myself that Lorie is dead dead.. my mind still says she's not.. although there are far more obvious reasons that she already is. I'm just not that convince how one zombie, just ONE eat the whole of her without even leaving any trace of her,-bones, shoes, or clothes for god's sake.. since when did the zombies had interest in eating clothing. And judging from the size of the bloated zombie i'd say that it is not even half of the whole meat a full grown woman like Lorie would have.

anyway, i thought Carol would've stitched her up after she also went missing during the attack..but then Daryl found her.., so i guess that's that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff