Welcome to Gaia! ::

Since they are all infected doesn't that mean the baby is infected too? gonk
Does anyone else think that some crazy s**t will go down with the kid? I feel like I'm alone on this. xD

Adorable Hunter

Daryl should kill her with his crossbow, tear out her unborn half-zombie child, and raise it as his minion.

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
I can only hope that she will have a zombie baby, but sadly, I don't think that will happen. As it stands, they may keep her on the show to keep the conflict. She just such a useless character, but I guess the conflict is needed.
Palomino88
Daryl should kill her with his crossbow, tear out her unborn half-zombie child, and raise it as his minion.

Oh god, I would be even more in love with him if he did that. redface
xPocky Killerx
I can only hope that she will have a zombie baby, but sadly, I don't think that will happen. As it stands, they may keep her on the show to keep the conflict. She just such a useless character, but I guess the conflict is needed.

I was thinking that too and I really hope something like that happens because it would be epic!

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
KillingCareBears
xPocky Killerx

I was thinking that too and I really hope something like that happens because it would be epic!

It'd be nice, but I don't think it will happen. Just like not seeing Carl killing Live!Shane like in the comics. Sure he put a bullet between zombie!Shane's eyes, but they won't televise a kid killing someone that's alive. So I doubt we get to see a flesh eating baby zombie. But it would be interesting to see what is in store for an unborn child with the infection.
lori is idiotic. she will die along with her baby.

Fashionable Streaker

I see that going one of two ways.

The first: the baby becomes stillborn and as an infected human being proceeds to eat Lori apart from the inside and pop out all alien-esque.
The Second: This baby somehow is miraculously is not infected and it somehow the cure to the infection.

Personally I hope it's the first.
the baby is born fine then lori and baby get blown to bits

Wealthy Millionaire

11,175 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Millionaire 200
Spoilers in white.

The baby is born just fine in the comics. Later on The Governer blows Lori's stomach out and the baby died when she falls on top.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff