Still recovering from feels 0.52777777777778 52.8% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
1 2 >

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Magical Girl 50
My god you guys, that was the saddest episode! I'm sure the other two will have even more feels or something BUT when Carol and Ty came back and I saw Mika on the ground and Judith off to the side I was like, "oh my god!" and then when Carol had to put her down(Lizzie) it was even more of a sting, not that I was a fan for Lizzie but it's still sad, two girls died in a day like a food chain(not really but know what I mean), then Carol looked sick as hell from what she had done and I was about to lose it(cry) but I didn't cause someone else was in my room watching it.(I DONT HAVE PRIVACY ANYMORE) What did you think about the episode? and please do not post "the episode was soo boring, this sucks the whole season sucks" it's rude, make your own thread for that.

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Hunter

Oh man

It was even worse since she had to actually kill both of them, after saying that Mika was like her daughter. While Rick had to kill Sophia for her, Carol, who thinks that she's beyond that 'softness' now, had to basically just kill her daughter twice. And the parallels back to her killing Karen and David to save people - as in she had to rekill Mika to keep her from turning, and kill Lizzy to keep her from psychoing out on other people - showed her that even when it has to be done, it's super painful. She had to break down that wall that she had up when she was discussing her actions with Rick in the earlier episode.

I feel so terrible for poor Carol after this episode.

Darling

This was a pretty sad episode.

Surprisingly, I didn't tear up when they found Mika or when Lizzie was put down. It was the little stuff about Mika that made me sad. Like when Carol knew what the smoke color meant, because Mika told her, and when Carol saw the same deer she saw with Mika. Also, when they left, and they were showing different shots of the house like Mika's doll and the pecans. That stuff got me worse for some reason.

Fluffy Bunny

24,275 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
It was sad neither girl could adjust to her new reality. Mika wanted to a a pacifist, and Lizzie wanted to make friends with the Walkers.

If Carol wasn't there, Tyreese and Judith would have been killed as well so Lizzie could have her Walker family.
was sad for mika dying.
was sad that carol was sad about killing a little girl.
but mostly pissed at stupid lizzie for everything.

but was happy as all ******** that they finally killed that psycho. hated her so much ever since her first appearance.

just like shane though, they waited way too damn long to do it.

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
i never liked Lizzie anyways, so i never had any feels..lol razz cept when she killed her li'll sis Mika i was all WTF LIZZIE?! scream damn b***h just ******** killed her own li'll sis for NO REASON at all! UGH…OMG i just wana slap da s**t outta her! sheesh..so i'm glad dat Carol finally had to put her down for kill'n Mika..>:] Lizzie has always been crazy if she thinks those zombies are just "different" i mean i just don't get her stupid theory of how she still thinks dat those zombies are still human but turned into zombies…come on now…doesn't she know dat those things ARN'T humans anymore, and the've all turned into god damn monstrous zombies..? \(-_-)//

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Even though Lizzie was a psycho girl I still was sad Carol had to put her down to protect other people Carol from season 1-3 because she was abused by her husband then season 4 she does things to protect others but you can still see she feels guilty I could feel how guilty she felt by her acting for doing what she did and I was glad Carol told Ty about Karen and when Ty was just like "I forgive you" It was just a great episode with a pool of feels!!
I'm glad Carol took care of it, but I hate that she had to come to the realization like she did. At the very least, I wouldn't have told Lizzie to look at the flowers. I would have made her see what I was doing.

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Boadicia
I'm glad Carol took care of it, but I hate that she had to come to the realization like she did. At the very least, I wouldn't have told Lizzie to look at the flowers. I would have made her see what I was doing.
but that is not a good strategy because she would have run or people would expect it and be like "Oh -shrug- guessed it" so Carols tactic was good I think.

7,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
I literally screamed at my TV. And yes, I am using 'literally' in the proper sense. I actually screamed at my TV. There was also some flailing involved. Thank god I'm home alone, because my parents would have thought I was having some sort of fit.

Lonely Member

12,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Izzy Van Helsing
I literally screamed at my TV. And yes, I am using 'literally' in the proper sense. I actually screamed at my TV. There was also some flailing involved. Thank god I'm home alone, because my parents would have thought I was having some sort of fit.
I was screaming too "OH my god, -sees Mika On ground- "OH MY GOD SHE KILLED HER OWN SISTER" -sees Judith off to the side- "DON'T BURY JUDITH ALIVE! WHAT THE HELL!?" I wasn't home alone I wish I was though because I like to cry at sad parts of the show but I couldn't cause we have visitors and she kept wanting to spoil the show for herself (annoyed) so yeah I couldn't cry. stressed
SoGummylicious
Boadicia
but that is not a good strategy because she would have run or people would expect it and be like "Oh -shrug- guessed it" so Carols tactic was good I think.

Good point. xd

Mewling Kitten

I was mainly shocked by Lizzie so I didn't get sad until the end when they were walking and you hear them talking in the voice over ><

Mewling Kitten

Boadicia
I think the point was that Lizzie was insane, but not evil. She was too weak to handle the world going so bad. She was crying because she was afraid of Carol being angry with her.

If they would have made it so Lizzie would see that she was about to be killed, I think it would add a cruelty to Carol which would dehumanize her a bit xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff