Carl Grimes 0.062015503875969 6.2% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 129 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
Ew gross. Why do so many people like Daryl?

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Sabertooth_Creed
Ew gross. Why do so many people like Daryl?

personally, i really like Daryl because he's brave, gets there to save everyone first, never gives up under any circumstances, sticks up for what he thinks is right (which he is usually always right) and because he has a determined, sweetness in him (like that time he gave sophia's mother a beautiful flower, reminding her to never give up) that I find attractive, he's also not bad looking ^.^ haha
cc123cuteee
Morghoulie
cc123cuteee
Morghoulie
Felicity Roze
Morghoulie
Can someone please explain to me what the appeal in Daryl is? He's a short skinny hillbilly with a crossbow. What's so sexy about that?
pffffft he's one of the boondocks saints.
yaaaa i know. but he's daryl in the walking dead.... just daryl... he hasn't really done anything spectacular and he's not physically attractive really... i mean in real life he'd just be another dumb hick....

Well he kills alot of zombies, but what I find really attractive is that he like gets straight to the point and he is usually always right and he uses a cross-bow to kill the zombies biggrin
Shane kills a lot of zombies too, and Shane is ALWAYS to the point. And sometimes, he just uses brute force to kill zombies. But people hate him for the same reasons people love Daryl. It's so weird.

Yea, but Shane killed Otos to allow himself to live and he always wants his own way, he's a douch bag
I didn't say he wasnb't a douchebag -- He is. But he's a very deliberate douchebag with purpose and reason with everything he does. And he's fine as hellllll.

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Morghoulie
cc123cuteee
Morghoulie
cc123cuteee
Morghoulie
yaaaa i know. but he's daryl in the walking dead.... just daryl... he hasn't really done anything spectacular and he's not physically attractive really... i mean in real life he'd just be another dumb hick....

Well he kills alot of zombies, but what I find really attractive is that he like gets straight to the point and he is usually always right and he uses a cross-bow to kill the zombies biggrin
Shane kills a lot of zombies too, and Shane is ALWAYS to the point. And sometimes, he just uses brute force to kill zombies. But people hate him for the same reasons people love Daryl. It's so weird.

Yea, but Shane killed Otos to allow himself to live and he always wants his own way, he's a douch bag
I didn't say he wasnb't a douchebag -- He is. But he's a very deliberate douchebag with purpose and reason with everything he does. And he's fine as hellllll.

haha, deliberate douchebag (: and he is pree fine, but he looked wayy better with legit hair
cc123cuteee
Morghoulie
cc123cuteee
Morghoulie
cc123cuteee
Morghoulie

haha, deliberate douchebag (: and he is pree fine, but he looked wayy better with legit hair
at first i wasn't so sure how i felt about him shaving his head but now im used to it and i think i even prefer it. unfffff.
cc123cuteee
Morghoulie
cc123cuteee
Morghoulie
cc123cuteee
Morghoulie

at first i wasn't so sure how i felt about him shaving his head but now im used to it and i think i even prefer it. unfffff.

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Morghoulie
cc123cuteee
Morghoulie
cc123cuteee
Morghoulie

well without hair it kinda shows his facial features alot more, and his nose sticks out and looks kinda swollenn :/
cc123cuteee
Morghoulie
cc123cuteee
Morghoulie
cc123cuteee
Morghoulie

well without hair it kinda shows his facial features alot more, and his nose sticks out and looks kinda swollenn :/
i think thats the reason i like it. i like his broad exaggerated features. i don't know why. he's not a classically handsome person, but he's soooooo hottttt.

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Morghoulie
cc123cuteee
Morghoulie
cc123cuteee
Morghoulie

i think thats the reason i like it. i like his broad exaggerated features. i don't know why. he's not a classically handsome person, but he's soooooo hottttt.

haha, okaii, this thread was created to have different opinons right?

Fatcat

User Image

User Image Daryl and Glenn.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items