Daryl Dixon 0.58139534883721 58.1% [ 75 ]
Carl Grimes 0.062015503875969 6.2% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 129 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Judgin' the actors off of the walking dead, whos hot, hot, HOT? guys u can awnser to wink haha. I FORGOT GLENN, SO IF YOU'D VOTE FOR HIM, PUT IT DOWN IN A REPLY <3

Fashionable Genius

I'm going to assume you meant 'ladies'. By saying 'Laddys', you've just asked what young men think of the males on the show.

Regardless of gender input, I'm going to have to say the only one who can classify as 'hot' here is Daryl. Rick and Shane have their merits, though I cannot possibly find anything attractive about a man who is old enough to be my father, near grandfather. I also find it extremely, extremely disturbing to think of Carl as attractive in any sort of way. He's a child.

Editing this:

Come to think of it, why aren't Glenn and T-Dog listed too? They're certainly attractive men.

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Well there may be gay guys on here...didnt want to miss anyone, and there are young and old people on here, ^.^ haha, just tryin' to include everyone

Wistful Dreamer

WHERE'S GLENN? he's the hottest.

And T-dog is cuter than those options.

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
Shane has delicious abs, but his personality completely turns me off. So I have to go with Daryl! I agree that Glenn should be on the list too though.

Original Lunatic

Daryl.

But if I were a few years younger (okay, like... seven years), I'd totally be all over Carl, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
whee

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
IKR, WHERE THE HELL IS GLEN?
YOU EVEN INCLUDE CARL. THE ********? JUST BECAUSE HE'S ASIAN YOU DON'T INCLUDE HIM ON THE LIST.
RACIST.
emotion_omnomnom

Devoted Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Dedicated Gaian

x EpiK Low
YOU EVEN INCLUDE CARL. THE ********? JUST BECAUSE HE'S ASIAN YOU DON'T INCLUDE HIM ON THE LIST.
RACIST.
emotion_omnomnom

Not only the fact that Glenn is missing, who would add a child into a "Who's the HOTTEST guy on "The Walking Dead" " list? A child doesn't enter (yet) the dude/guy category. Call me crazy, but I don't find remotely hot an undeveloped child such as Carl.

Sparkly Gekko

22,875 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Candy Fiend 150
Daryl of course.

Rainbow Smoker

The poll is missing any minorities lol.

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Oh my gooodness, im sorry i forgot Glenn, he is hot ! ahhh dayum it D:

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Pochuri
x EpiK Low
RACIST.
emotion_omnomnom

Not only the fact that Glenn is missing, who would add a child into a "Who's the HOTTEST guy on "The Walking Dead" " list? A child doesn't enter (yet) the dude/guy category. Call me crazy, but I don't find remotely hot an undeveloped child such as Carl.

Wowa, im not racists, i forgot him and i think he is hotter than Rick and Shane, and btw Albino Sea Monkey up there ^^^^ said she could vote for Carl, so young or old dosent matter, i wouldnt vote for him, but if theres a 10 year old chick on here, atleast she has a chance to vote to.
Yeah, I'd say Glenn... Carl is just a child, too.

Glenn looks decent, he seems smart, he seems caring, he can forage well, and he's good shot. Sounds like a winner to me.

Conservative Vampire

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Vintage Baby Deer
The poll is missing any minoritieslol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash