Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Millionaire 200
discuss.

is merle gone for good?

will he pop up in the other group of people with a big bag of cocaine?

Noob

I think that Merle will come back around, possibly in the next season, or whenever they come in contact with the Governor arch.

I think that because they wouldn't have put so much detail into how he escaped the roof-top in Atlanta, or would have showed him in Chupacabra. But that's just me. sweatdrop

5,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
I think they spent too much time on his escape for them to just never bring him back into the story.

Timid Nerd

Grand Theft Autumn
discuss.

is merle gone for good?

will he pop up in the other group of people with a big bag of cocaine?

I think that perhaps he'll be back, however, its hard to say.
Him I never thought of that pretty interesting though. Merle would fit right in with the other group I think it may be possible. But apart of me thinks we may never actually see the other group.
Hatred_For_Mankind
I think they spent too much time on his escape for them to just never bring him back into the story.
this is true

Distinct Millionaire

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Millionaire 200
Hatred_For_Mankind

agreed. why the flashbacks when daryl got injured too? it was almost too purposeful, like to remind us of merle...

Sparkly Darling

6,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
I think he might show up eventually, but you just never know with this show. He could show up again for 10 minutes then get killed immediately, like Tony in the bar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff