Is Carol a Badass

Yes 0.70967741935484 71.0% [ 44 ]
Yes 0.29032258064516 29.0% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
1 2 >

1,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I FREAKING LOVE CAROL! She saved everybody's a** and took on Terminus in one day! Such a difference from comic Carol. AND she's back with Daryl! That scene had me smiling too hard..

This was definitely my favorite episode EVER

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
she's def. a bad a** like i've previously said in another forum lol xD i luv how she attacked Mary, and shot her and left her for da walkers to come in and devour her twisted dats how badass she is lol >:] plus i also luved da whole Carol and da group's reunion, especially with Dyral and Rick biggrin

In a relationship with eat chu up

Smoker

Carol is sooo badass xd

When Daryl hugged Carol heart heart heart uhhgg tears flew down my face.

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Z Nation
Carol is sooo badass xd

When Daryl hugged Carol heart heart heart uhhgg tears flew down my face.

User Image

I AM NOT AFRAID TO SAY I AM EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN THESE CHARACTERS.
I did the same thing, I was so freaking happy to see Carol back in action. Totally different than abused, sad Carol of season 1.

Healing Giver

12,750 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
eeeeeeegh I am not a fan. She should have been dead anyways, going by the actual comic book and Sophia should be alive. It kinda irked me that they kept her alive in the show.

Chatty Capitalist

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
RoisMary
I FREAKING LOVE CAROL! She saved everybody's a** and took on Terminus in one day! Such a difference from comic Carol. AND she's back with Daryl! That scene had me smiling too hard..

This was definitely my favorite episode EVER

I almost cried when Daryl ran to her. So sweet. He missed her so much <3
But I really hated her in the beginning of the show (I haven't read the comics) but I've really enjoyed how much she grew from the quiet victim of domestic violence into this badass woman.

Riims's Fav

Puppy

She's changed so ******** much and she's probably the best woman who can kick a** in the series

Bashful Sex Symbol

iLordCensored
She's changed so ******** much and she's probably the best woman who can kick a** in the series

Yall are going insanely hard for Carol lmao
Let's not forget Michonne is super badass

BUT I'M SO GLAD CAROL LEVELED THE ******** UP AND NOW THERE ARE TWO SUPER BADASS LADIES ON THE SQUAD!!

Riims's Fav

Puppy

MUALIEN
iLordCensored

BUT I'M SO GLAD CAROL LEVELED THE ******** UP AND NOW THERE ARE TWO SUPER BADASS LADIES ON THE SQUAD!!

Michonne was already the queen of the show but Carol's showed MAJOR CHANGE. She was this woman who couldn't even defend herself or take down walkers in the first season and now she's man handling them all by herself.

Romantic Gearhead

12,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
I LOVE Carol. Now we have two badass chicks on the show who aren't afraid to get things done- ******** yeah!
Heck yeah. I loved how she owned Terminus and how she changed and evolved from being a meek, abused, quiet, fearful woman scared of her abusive husband (glad he didn't last long) into a strong woman who can be ice cold when she believes she needs to be for the protection and benefit of not only herself but others.

Dangerous Prophet

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
As soon as I saw her rubbing the zombie blood on her face, I was like... Oh man, she's about to get it done. So awesome.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This episode was all about how this new world can change you. Carol used to be an abused wife; now look at her. Those Terminus ppl apparently had a sanctuary until what happened, and they are on some other s**t now.

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
BOO! I am a ghost.

I loved it when she blew up the propane tank. KA-BOOM!!!!!!

And everybody was so glad to see her. mrgreen

In case you weren't scared the first time....BOOOOOOOOO!

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
MUALIEN
iLordCensored

Michonne is not forgotten. SHE IS BADASS!!!! Yay, now there are two! mrgreen mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff