Welcome to Gaia! ::

Walker or geek?

Walker 0.51515151515152 51.5% [ 17 ]
Geek 0.48484848484848 48.5% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 33 ]

What would you do about Shane?

Would you have left Shane in the school bus?

And what do you think about Rick's situation with Lori and Shane and who's baby it is?

Dedicated Seeker

Memories won't let you cry....

I think Rick did what it is he does, he would be no better then Shane if he left him on that bus, i would have gotten his sorry a** out of it as well..
and i think he is doing what he can by sticking with saying its his baby. Rick has enough s**t to worry about at the moment anyway then this baby thingUser Image

unless i don't return tonight
I like Rick, and I like what he does in these situations......that being said I would have left Shane.

Wealthy Werewolf

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
Anybody that takes advantage of my woman, deserves to die. But we are fighting for survival, and he hasn't actually done anything wrong to Rick directly, so... If having an extra person to throw at zombies in case they come at us, and make it look like an accident, instead of a personal vendetta. Then I will take him, and wait for the perfect moment to where I can turn my head and laugh at his demise.

Oh hey! I love you too! 4laugh
Rick is just trying to work things out...if I were him, I'd have left Shane. He is being such a douche right now. I don't like him! But, because Rick is the leader and trying to do what's best for the group...plus he doesn't want to be a hypocrite I guess. But Rick is awesome XD
burning_eyes Heck no SHane keep things moving.. loves that guy..
look at it from his view point... he saved rick, his wife his kid..
not to long after Lory throwing that tail his way..
what can you do if your rick??

You owe Shane a crap load..

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
As much as I hate Shane (like the character story wise but hate the actions) I would have came back to get him as well because it was enough to give Shane a taste of his own medicine by leaving him there. But Rick is a better character than Shane and if he would have left him there I probably would not enjoy the show any longer.
I don't really understand the poll question. Is it do you kill the guy or the walker? I'm not sure how this relates to the Rick vs Shane question either.

That said they should keep this new guy, what's his name, Randal, because one more fighter, one more breeder, one more worker, heck, even one more body to put between you and the zombies is something you all need in this sort of world.
I think Rick makes good calls, but Shane is more hard headed but still makes a hell of a leader also......but i think Rick`s wife should drop dead and the old b*****d that is on poor Shane`s back should die also. evil
Rick's the man, in my opinion. He truly struggles with remaining human in a quickly growing non-humane world. It's easy to do what Shane's doing...but it's hard to do that AND still hold on to some sense of morals. In this episode, how he handled Shane was exactly why I think he's a better leader. He leads with words rather than fear. He's stern when he needs to be, a killer if he needs to be, and hopeful when it's possible. I knew he'd go back for Shane. First, despite the whole Lori fiasco, I know Rick and Shane are like bros. They had years of a great friendship before all hell breaking loose. Secondly, going back would have been THE biggest slap in the face for Shane, like a pretty nice bow to wrap up Rick entire argument.

yuminniee's Waifu

Premium Garbage

I'm pretty sure Rick was going to leave Shane there at first, but then when he saw the two Walkers with the uniforms on(The two that they killed in the beginning of the episode), he was probably reminded of their good friendship before all this Walker apocalypse came to be, thus making him think twice about what he was about to do. Then saving Shane.

User Image
♠ If I was Rick, I would also have gone back.

Don't get me wrong, I ******** hate Shane's guts.
But I'd go back just to show him that not everyone has to be a heartless b*****d to survive in that world.
And like someone else said, it makes Rick the much bigger man, and really is a slap to Shane's face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff