Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Explorer

And I don't know what to fell @_@

I feel sorry for the Governor, he tried turning around and got dragged right back in with Martinez. I don't know yet if the family he picked up dies or not but I'm pretty sure that they do I mean :/...

He wouldn't have started attacking the Prison if they were still around right? .-.
I have no idea I ain't that far yet but I'm so mad!
I hate the Governor but now I feel sorry for him sweatdrop

Dapper Phantom

Don't feel bad for hating him. Trust me, he does not deserve your pity xp

Generous Explorer

brispinn
Don't feel bad for hating him. Trust me, he does not deserve your pity xp

I finished that season that night!
I HATE HIM crying
I cried.... lol

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
The Governor is a complicated man. I don't know why he killed Hershel instead of the woman who killed his zombie-daughter though. You would have thought that he would have killed Michonne first, for two reasons: 1. Because she is more physically fit than Hershel is is more dangerous to leave alive. And 2. Because she broke The Governor's heart when she murdered his zombie-baby. So I don't know why he went after the defenseless old man first. Oh wait... Yes I do. The writers have a huge boner for Michonne. Logically, the Governor would have killed the woman he hated the most, I would think, instead of the sweet old man... But we all knew that Michonne is immortal, and no one who watches this show or read the comics was ever seriously fearful for Michonne's sake.

Anyway, I still love The Governor. I don't love all the things he did, but I love him. Killing Hershel, Andrea, and Merle and molesting Maggie were uncalled for, but besides that, he's alright. I understand why he was upset. Molesting Maggie is actually the worst thing he did, in my mind. Sexual assault is worse than death.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff