Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drink myself to death
I love my family and friends but I would kill them, so the infection dosent spread

Greedy Mage

12,900 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Party Animal 100
  • Pie For All! 300
She's not your mother anymore. Kill her.

Capitalist

I would chain them, spend some last moments together, then kill them.
Kill them sad
because there not the same person anymore
and if there was a cure it wouldnt matter anyways
because if there already a zombie and you stab them with the shot or whatever it is its not gonna do anything because there already dead.
what i would do if someone got bit i will kill them before they turned, because they will just slow you down and u dont know how long they have.

Apocalyptic Capitalist

8,875 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
Sorry I can't break the trend and say to let them live. That would be a horrible mistake. No method of medical science could ever cure death. Even in Sean of the Dead they didn't find a cure just contained the problem. And his friend was left chained in the shed. Now would you want to see your family member in that way? Prolly not.
THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE PUT DOWN, I DOUBT THERE COULD EVER BE A CURE AFTER THEY'RE ROTTING AND DECAYING. IMPOSSIBLE TO RESTORE SOMETHING THAT HAS DIED LOLZ 3nodding

Questionable Borg

Dirty Orchestra
I would chain them, spend some last moments together, then kill them.
If normal human beings can break chains, I don't think zombies would have an issue.

and in those last moments together, you'll get bitten, kill them right away.

Tipsy Prophet

Let them roam around and kill others and infect those they didn't kill~ No human is worth sacrificing all that time for some cure that won't be found (and that would end something so great...)... We all die anyways and a zombie is merely a moving, rotting corpse with its own kinds of needs (not that they wouldn't be beautiful and interesting).
StRemi
We all die anyways and a zombie is merely a moving, rotting corpse with its own kinds of needs (not that they wouldn't bee beautiful and interesting).

So do you think I'm pretty? ; u; *approaches*

(on another note... I SAY KILL THEM ALL heart because zombies = legal murder. Also, I hate my mother so I'd be glad to be able to kill her without repercussions.)

Tipsy Prophet

Sweet Little Cynthia
StRemi
We all die anyways and a zombie is merely a moving, rotting corpse with its own kinds of needs (not that they wouldn't bee beautiful and interesting).

(on another note... I SAY KILL THEM ALL heart because zombies = legal murder. Also, I hate my mother so I'd be glad to be able to kill her without repercussions.)

Very pretty~ *approaches as well*

Malevolent Phantom

11,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I would KICK THEIR FRICKING SKULL IN..Mainly cuz i never done that and it seems like something i would enjoy.
First rule of zombie survival once bitten.Kill it.
Have to kill them crying
Sweet Little Cynthia
StRemi

your avi scares mee sweatdrop but it looks cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces