Welcome to Gaia! ::

Assuming I get bit and get away..I'd get really drunk and wait for death. Being a drunk zombie seems pretty badass.
But if I was with family..maybe get wasted, wait for death, and let them shoot me when I reanimate.
Honestly run for a weapon after the intial shock of "OH Hell! It's a zombie!!!!!!!!!!!!" and I'm runing away from the first zombie I've seen.

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
Depends if im pined say to the ground or and wall push the head back with one hand keep other hand on the arms and you's legs try and puss it back to try and get away goo enof to escape or fight.

Astral Witch

31,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Miasmal Lake Visitor 25
ellamayhem
Assuming I get bit and get away..I'd get really drunk and wait for death. Being a drunk zombie seems pretty badass.
But if I was with family..maybe get wasted, wait for death, and let them shoot me when I reanimate.
why wait for the reanimation? why not after you pas and before you come back?
Tear of Fate
ellamayhem
why wait for the reanimation? why not after you pas and before you come back?
As much as I'd fight for survival, if I were bitten I'd like to know what it's like to be on the other side. Whether or not there is another side.

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
i will kill it by kicking it and be headed with a sword. biggrin

7,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Megathread 100
I would stab it's stupid head of coarse emotion_zombie

Quick Reply

Submit