Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
animegirlsp
hmm lets see...none of the girls are that cool, all the people i do like are getting killed off, oh wait i guess i would be, oh god whats her name, oh carol, shes sophias mom, I like her, especially when she re-killed her husband, take that you son of BIT** though she kinda got into that relationship, not so smart in that department. is it just me or does it seem like daryl has feelings for her, hes so bad a**, arrows r the coolest way to kill a zombie, guns r too loud, a knife is only useful at close range. if we arent sticking to genders, id actually be daryl.

why i hate the girls

lori, i hate you, sleeping with your husbands best friend, thats just low even if its the end of the world, and who would end up pregnant in that kind of world, n not bother to use protection, at least have him pull it out intime, now everyones gonna have to take care of you in 6-9 months, and your baby is going to have to deal with it, and babies arent going to know to shut up, so if you end up under a car with a 100 walkers coming at you, you lady are screwed.

andrea, youve gone crazy, and your bitchy, and who puts a gun together when your in a perfctly good hiding place, the damn walkers are attracted to sound. you are giving blondes a bad name.

maggie, i actually like you, but i wouldnt go having sex in some place, what if your father needed something and ended up there, though you rank in my top 2, be a good girl for now.

sophia, crying why why why did you have to grab your dolly, you look about 12 to me, i gave up my dolls around 7, why r u still carrying one around? you rank in 3 for me

jacqui, i bet some of you dont remember her? shes the one who stayed behind in the CDC, whyd you stay behind, you gave the group some color crying you werent ghetto n i loved it.

r there any other girls??? well any cool ones?

why does everybody have to have their mouths open if they stab/shoot a walker? do they ever worry about getting blood in their mouths? still love the show, and had to rant to someone cause no one i know watches the show)

No need to stick to gender - after all, Id be Rick ^^

As for the woman in that group *sighs*

Lori - I really dont like her, shes annoying - but I dont think she actually slept with Shane - and she slept with Rick when he came back the 1st time so I reckon the baby has to be his

Andrea - no one cares Andrea, seriously - going bout like your some kinda crazy. You dont see the other women being a b***h to people that try to help them dale)

Carol - you kinda annoy me but your actually quite cool

Maggie - you complain a lot but same as above - youre ok

Sophia - oh my g. Cmon - I really dont like you - when Rick says stay. He means STAY......seriously girl - damn

Fanatical Zealot

I'd be me.
Redskywarrior1

Lori - I really dont like her, shes annoying - but I dont think she actually slept with Shane - and she slept with Rick when he came back the 1st time so I reckon the baby has to be his

Lori slept with Shane in the forest during the earlier episodes in season one. This was before Rick returned. It may have been the same episode, actually, or the one before his return.

I suppose I'd relate to Dale the most. He knows when to shoot and not go trigger happy (Aka Andrea when she shot Daryl by accident and when she learned to headshot a moving target correctly when being instructed by Shane) He understands that the group shouldn't lose their humanity simply because civilization is basically no more.

Tipsy Bloodsucker

8,125 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
if i was a character from the walking dead i would run like hell and shoot the zombies with my rpg twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff