Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think carl is gonna die, lol there string way off from the books so why not kill the kid XD

5,675 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
hola ninja
Jocy
hola ninja

ello ninja
I really don't want him to die sad

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
They probably won't kill him. To be honest, I think if he died Rick just might kill himself. I do wonder where the hell Sophia is, though. Do they intend to kill her off since they are moving away from the comic?
Luna_san
They probably won't kill him. To be honest, I think if he died Rick just might kill himself. I do wonder where the hell Sophia is, though. Do they intend to kill her off since they are moving away from the comic?

I hope they dont caus im only on book 7 but carl seems to fall for her so they shouldnt kill either of em.
BBRRiANNA

Me neither, hes to important of a character.
Legion of Valor
BBRRiANNA

Yeah, it would break my heart if he did. Even though it's just a TV show.
It would really mess things up with the group if he died.
Rick and Sarah would be completely torn and the group would fall apart.
BBRRiANNA
Legion of Valor
BBRRiANNA

I hate the walking dead for such good cliff hangers ><

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
BBRRiANNA
Legion of Valor
BBRRiANNA

Sarah? Did you mean Lori? (Sarah is the actress's name, I think?)
Luna_san
Sarah? Did you mean Lori? (Sarah is the actress's name, I think?)

hahaha, yes I meant Lori. I always get that messed up, whoops!

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Legion of Valor
Luna_san

I hope they dont caus im only on book 7 but carl seems to fall for her so they shouldnt kill either of em.

Yeah, but at the same time... well I don't want to spoil anything. But let's just say that zombie apocalypses change people's brains.
Luna_san
Legion of Valor
Luna_san

Yeah, but at the same time... well I don't want to spoil anything. But let's just say that zombie apocalypses change people's brains.

I saw in season 1 they went to that lab and the dude explained how people change and how the virus starts up the brain for the basics of moving

Invisible Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
Legion of Valor
Luna_san
Legion of Valor
Luna_san

I saw in season 1 they went to that lab and the dude explained how people change and how the virus starts up the brain for the basics of moving

Haha, not quite what I meant. I meant how the character's personalities start to change a bit (at least how they did in the comic; it's a little too early to tell in the show). But something I'm not sure about (but I think it may be explained next episode) is if the show is going to keep up how the zombies "come to life". In the comic if they die in any manner (except for brain damage) they will reanimate, but it doesn't seem to work like that so far in the show. But when I saw the preview with the hanged zombie person I wonder if that's how they're going to introduce it...
Luna_san
Legion of Valor
Luna_san
Legion of Valor
Luna_san

Haha, not quite what I meant. I meant how the character's personalities start to change a bit (at least how they did in the comic; it's a little too early to tell in the show). But something I'm not sure about (but I think it may be explained next episode) is if the show is going to keep up how the zombies "come to life". In the comic if they die in any manner (except for brain damage) they will reanimate, but it doesn't seem to work like that so far in the show. But when I saw the preview with the hanged zombie person I wonder if that's how they're going to introduce it...

Augggg i want the next book >,<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces