Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Sex Symbol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm SERIOUSLY hoping they don't end it with this huge cliffhanger, My heart can't take it. It's bad enough I have to wait so long for new Sherlock but to be on the edge of my seat for the next few months again will kill me!

Tipsy Sex Symbol

The Go-To Guy
Esmerelda Choice
The Go-To Guy

As far as what will actually happen I believe there's a chance Merle will try to leave the Gov and join Daryl.
Though, from my point of view, I don't think they'd exactly welcome him with open arms, with what's happened and all.
maybe they'll cut off his hand to see if hes loyal (ha)

Why am I getting flashbacks to Sons of Anarchy here.... O_O
WAIT.
Cutting off who's hand? Daryl or Merle? Cause if Merle....Then yeahhh, major flashbacks.
Except, flashbacks to someone who isn't a redneck psychopathic murderous a*****e. sweatdrop
its funny cause he already chopped off his hand. oh my god im horrible.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TwinklePrincessBoo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm SERIOUSLY hoping they don't end it with this huge cliffhanger, My heart can't take it. It's bad enough I have to wait so long for new Sherlock but to be on the edge of my seat for the next few months again will kill me!
I KNOW RIGHT (the Sherlock thing is killing me 2014 is way to long, a year is already long)

Dangerous Regular

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
you are horrible. xd
Now what will Merle do if he wants to wax his carrot?

6,650 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
I predict that daryl kills merle to save his "new family" and Glenn kills the governor.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff