Welcome to Gaia! ::

I stopped noticing his looks when he tried to rape Lori and boarded the train to crazy town.
Albino Sea Monkey
Viral Protocol
Albino Sea Monkey

The longer he is alive, the more I detest him.
I really really liked him in the beginning, too...

This is Shanes last season, they accidentally released some promo material for the blu ray disc and John Berenthal is cast for a different show now
Tv Shane did live a hell of a lot longer than Comic Shane though

Thank goodness.
I didn't want to read the comic until someone told me Shane dies in it. Now I'm trying to scrape together money for it! hahaha.

Yeah, comic Shane gets shot by Carl shortly after Rick joins the group in Atlanta, Im betting Carl is still going to end up shooting Shane in the show since they keep showing quick shots of him holding and pointing a gun

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
lol enjoy your rape, abuse and getting shot in the knee if you're even in danger so he can save his own life. ;p
dramallama dramallama dramallama

Hilarious Phantom

Morghoulie
crying y is he soooo hottttt

I have beard redface Lol
Captain Censorship
lol enjoy your rape, abuse and getting shot in the knee if you're even in danger so he can save his own life. ;p
i will!! i will also enjoy a strong man who would do anything include risk someone else's life to safe the woman and child he cares about most!! oh and i'll also enjoy the man who went back and tried to save his best friend from impending doom, and upon finding him dead, decided to take on his wife and kid. crazy or not, the mans a thinker!
Amy Arsonist
I stopped noticing his looks when he tried to rape Lori and boarded the train to crazy town.
she totally wanted it
Morghoulie
Captain Censorship
i will!! i will also enjoy a strong man who would do anything include risk someone else's life to safe the woman and child he cares about most!! oh and i'll also enjoy the man who went back and tried to save his best friend from impending doom, and upon finding him dead, decided to take on his wife and kid. crazy or not, the mans a thinker!
oh and might i remind you that it was shane, and no one else that went after lori after she got in the accident? and shane that opened up the barn full of walkers? and shane that wants to shoot the brat that just came from a violent gang and knows where their staying? for some reason all of these things seem like pretty positive things. you can't make an omelette without cracking a few eggs. he's just trying to keep the group safe.

6,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Morghoulie
Morghoulie
Captain Censorship
oh and might i remind you that it was shane, and no one else that went after lori after she got in the accident? and shane that opened up the barn full of walkers? and shane that wants to shoot the brat that just came from a violent gang and knows where their staying? for some reason all of these things seem like pretty positive things. you can't make an omelette without cracking a few eggs. he's just trying to keep the group safe.

Well i say, you can't make an omelet without raping a few eggs.
Shane should have left her skank-a** out in the wild to teach her a lesson of thinking before acting, that brat was only a kid who was lost and needed safety. Unfortunately, he got sucked into the wrong group. Barn full of walkers?
Could have been worked out through a mutual agreement or settled in a different way.
tl;dr
He is most defiantly NOT a thinker. He is a hot-head with a short temper and will kill anyone to save his own life.
He's growing more insane as the days go by and will only get worse.

You're just about as dumb as he is.
Anyone who's actually paying attention to character development in the show knows that Shane is the most developed interesting character. He is so selfish and brash, but at the same time, everything he does is to benefit somebody he cares about. If you side more with Rick, it is probably because he is a shell character, which means he has a much less intense personality so the watcher can put themselves in the character. Rick is the Bella Swan of the Walking Dead.
Morghoulie
Amy Arsonist
she totally wanted it

Yeah, she was totally kidding when she said no and scratched him User Image

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Meh, studs like him can't be faithful to anyone.
I would rather choose Rick. Even Dale and Glenn are better than Shane.
Morghoulie
del1nquents
Morghoulie
del1nquents
Omg yessssssss
have you SEEEEEEEn the bod on that dude? holyyyy frig. take me now

Ugh yes, and he has the perfect build <3
and the perfect face. and the perfect voice. and he has a shower scene. and you get to see the basic shape of his junk when andrea grabs it

Perfect face? Have you even looked at his ear-lobes? He reminds me of a baboon.
Moon Adolescent
Morghoulie
del1nquents
Morghoulie
del1nquents
Omg yessssssss
have you SEEEEEEEn the bod on that dude? holyyyy frig. take me now

Ugh yes, and he has the perfect build <3
and the perfect face. and the perfect voice. and he has a shower scene. and you get to see the basic shape of his junk when andrea grabs it

Perfect face? Have you even looked at his ear-lobes? He reminds me of a baboon.
Imagine nibblin those bad boys though. Unnnfffff.

Chatty Nerd

6,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hunter 50
He tried to rape someone .____.
You fangirls are odd.
Edit: HE KILLED OTIS D:<
Alcofrolic
He tried to rape someone .____.
You fangirls are odd.
Edit: HE KILLED OTIS D:<