Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
I would agree, but I love Carol.
All the other females can do what they want.
Caaaarooool. <3<3

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I like Carol

But I see your point

Then again there are a buttload of unlikable people on the show

Alien Cultist

21,775 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50

heh i love glens girlfriend. also carol is cool.

can't stand lori (dunno why people think she's so great), also dislike andrea. -___-
Lori is just a b***h @_@ i hate her T crying T so much
And shane. i hate shane. the hatred i have for shane cannot be expressed into words.
Yeah they're all pretty obnoxious. I don't really hate Carol, but I haven't quite caught up yet and my friend was hinting that she does something stupid (don't spoil plz)

I think Lori is my least favorite. She just kind of follows her hubby around and looks concerned.
viamelody
Gengar xX

The chick Glenn likes - SHE PISSES ME OFF BEYOND BELIEF.
"sleep with me"
- later -
"DONT LOOK AT ME"
-later-
"SLEEP WITH ME AGAIN BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I LIK U EVERTIM"
-later-
"Glenn i love you"

wooooo rage

THIS. THANK YOU.

LOL "glen stay here and marry me"
the girl with blond hair had a blond moment when she almost killed deryl xp

3,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
i definatly agree!! they shoudl have killed Andrea off instead of Amy... i Liked Amy D':

Sparkly Genius

8,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Lori needs to seriously calm dhem tittyes. from Shane emotion_awesome
I hate them all, too!

It's really sad because there are so many good females in the comic.

6,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
The thing I most agree about this is the chick that Glenn likes.
I was like COULD YOU STOP ******** AROUND?!

Trixnaybt's Bae

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Megathread 100
All the women on this show are bipolar the only one they have that I kinda like it Carol; and I think I'm just feeling sympathy for her.

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
agreed~! I prefer the comics, since the women are a lot less... stupid, I guess the word would be, though I'm not entirely sure...

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

10,125 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Honestly, i think that most of the characters in the series pretty much suck. But the women, oh dear lord, i just want to smack them across the head with a shovel... The zombies are the most interesting ones in the show, by far, and they can't even talk! XD *rant over*

Fallen Star

Yeah, I noticed now that majority of the females are annoying. I won't mind them if they had a few dumb moments because everyone has those moments and they always get back on their feet. But it's like they constantly running into walls...well more like having one dumb moment after another.

It's making it harder for me to find any of them likable. The only one I can stand and find realistic at the time is Carol. She had a legit reason to "blame" Rick. She knew he wasn't at fault but when someone is upset they want to blame something. But she stopped and got over it and she surprisingly handed Sophia's death well then I thought. And now she's trying to help Daryl because she owns it to him and she cares. That was a really nice and mature way she handle him. Instead of running away or fighting back she listen to him rant out his pain and anger and then left him alone. It upsetted her but she knew he needs to let it out so that he can move on like she's trying to do.

>-> I didn't mean to write so much. In short...Carol is my favorite at the moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff