Gold 1 100.0% [ 78 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Eirid
random capooty
Eirid
random capooty
Eirid

Oh, I guess you never read my reply in the last thread you were crying about. I made a crack about how you're probably 250 pounds and eat doughnuts all day in your computer chair since you take the show so seriously that you actually believe it's prepared you enough for a real zombie apocalypse. Then I proceeded to say that you were not a writer for the show, you don't know absolutely everything that has to do with it so you should chill out on bitching at others for having their own opinions.

So, again, how's the training coming along?

ohhhh ok. i knew you were someone who lost an argument with me recently. i forgot, sry.

well there is no need for zombie training, well at least not for me. killing zombies is very simple for me, it's like second nature. i just wish a zombie outbreak would happen. so much fun messing with those dead idiots! lmao

>someone who lost an argument with me recently
rofl Implying we were even having a conversation. You were getting upset about someone hating on Carl so I stepped in, and you didn't even reply. sry

Okay, so, let me get this straight. Killing zombies is second nature to you, but there are no zombies to fight so you absolutely have no idea what it would be like to kill one besides your ideas on how it would go down based on shows and movies. You do realize that's all acting, right? In actuality, in order to survive something like that you would have to be extremely well prepared- it's not as simple as grabbing some cans of beans from a grocery store and stealing a gun from your dad's closet. You would already have to be extremely athletic, and in order to keep up your strength you would need pre-planned meals filled with protein and essential vitamins. You would need gallons upon gallons of water, a safe place (not just a shitty farmhouse) to make a base, guns you would most likely have to purchase illegally and a s**t ton of ammunition, and the list goes on. If the virus was air born, you would need quite a few gas masks to last you throughout your life time, bottled oxygen, etc.

That is of course assuming a "zombie" apocalypse would even be similar to anything in the movies. We have no idea what it would really be like, how they would act, etc. One thing we do know is that they would be dead bodies, and dead bodies by themselves in mass amounts means disease, and a stench so terrible you'd probably puke instantly. So, unless you have thousands upon thousands of dollars of anti-biotics, medical equipment, pain killers, and other essentials I wouldn't be so quick to say that you're prepared for s**t. This is real life we're talking about kiddo, not a show where they have makeup plastered on their faces and a hot meal waiting for them right after the cameras stop rolling. The only way I can possibly think of that you would be prepared for this would be if you were a millionaire who had a strong connection to the mexican drug cartel, but seeing as though your avatar is a poor piece of s**t I highly doubt that.

"im right ur wrong, SRY"

oh so i never even replied to you? sry bout that.

yup i know. it's not as hard as you make it out to be.

wow you make it sound so much harder than it is. you don't need money. lol i don't think zombies will own markets to buy stuff. and i have a strong stomach so i won't be throwing up. and i won't get any diseases from things that won't even be touching me.

lol wow. oh yah the financial state of your gaia avatar is the best way to tell if someone's prepared for a zombie apocalypse.
being rich to survive is a really stupid concept. are you even listening to yourself? lmao

your last reply was probably as unintelligent as this one and that might be why i didn't reply. sry again.

I'm going to break this down for you, sweetheart. You seem to be a little confused.

Quote:
it's not as hard as you make it out to be.

Oh, so you're not going to need food, water, shelter, medical supplies, and other things in order to survive? Sorry, wasn't aware you were a super human.

Quote:
you don't need money. lol i don't think zombies will own markets to buy stuff.

emotion_eyebrow You need money to buy this s**t before it happens, dumbass. It's not like in shows where you just magically can run outside and raid every store in your town for supplies. Consider how many people would be in your town, let's say about 800. 700 are now zombies, 100 are running around. You don't think it's going to be hard to get past a horde of 700 dead people so your lazy a** can run and get the supplies you need? Oh, and let's take in effect those 100 who are on the same train of thought as you- the second you step into a building that they're raiding they're going to shoot you on sight. Think with your brain, it works, I promise!

Quote:
i have a strong stomach so i won't be throwing up

Have you ever smelled a dead body before? Not a rodent or something minimal, but actual rotting human flesh. It's ******** disgusting, and if you haven't think don't be a retard and assume s**t. Just like you shouldn't assume you'd automatically be "great" at zombie killing. Do you even know how to shoot a gun? lol

Quote:
i won't get any diseases from things that won't even be touching me.

Oh really? So, your house is safe and secure then, right? No way for anything to break in? No way for something as small as a mosquito or mouse to crawl through the walls? I bet you have an amazing air filter too for your home, one that picks up air born viruses and things like that.

'Cause you do realize of course, I mean, you CAN'T be this stupid- that there are diseases that are in the air, right? And that insects can carry disease? Also that rats and small creatures such as that can? And if you plan on running outside into the open with hundreds of dead things walking around like you claim? Ouch. Have fun with that. Oh wait, you won't be able to because you'll be dead, might take you a few days for infection or a virus to kill you off but you won't survive very long with no medical supplies.
Quote:

oh yah the financial state of your gaia avatar is the best way to tell if someone's prepared for a zombie apocalypse

wink Actually, it is. People with a lot of money in real life tend to spend a bit of it on gaia. No one wants to look like an newbie in poor clothing when you have the means to look good. There's only a select few that don't, and they're vendors who still have at least one rich item on so people know they aren't broke.

You're not one of them, you're the new guy who has down syndrome or something along those lines. Oh, and I wouldn't even bother replying to me anymore, because you are probably the dumbest person I have ever spoken to in my life. Again, I imagine you as being around 250 pounds, pimples all over his face, glasses on glaring at the computer while munching on cheese puffs. You want to pretend like you're this edgy badass who could kick some a**, but at the end of the day you're a complete loser that no one ever loved and no one ever will. emotion_c8 sry

omg you're so stupid.
just shut up kid. lmao
random capooty
Eirid
random capooty
Eirid
random capooty

ohhhh ok. i knew you were someone who lost an argument with me recently. i forgot, sry.

well there is no need for zombie training, well at least not for me. killing zombies is very simple for me, it's like second nature. i just wish a zombie outbreak would happen. so much fun messing with those dead idiots! lmao

>someone who lost an argument with me recently
rofl Implying we were even having a conversation. You were getting upset about someone hating on Carl so I stepped in, and you didn't even reply. sry

Okay, so, let me get this straight. Killing zombies is second nature to you, but there are no zombies to fight so you absolutely have no idea what it would be like to kill one besides your ideas on how it would go down based on shows and movies. You do realize that's all acting, right? In actuality, in order to survive something like that you would have to be extremely well prepared- it's not as simple as grabbing some cans of beans from a grocery store and stealing a gun from your dad's closet. You would already have to be extremely athletic, and in order to keep up your strength you would need pre-planned meals filled with protein and essential vitamins. You would need gallons upon gallons of water, a safe place (not just a shitty farmhouse) to make a base, guns you would most likely have to purchase illegally and a s**t ton of ammunition, and the list goes on. If the virus was air born, you would need quite a few gas masks to last you throughout your life time, bottled oxygen, etc.

That is of course assuming a "zombie" apocalypse would even be similar to anything in the movies. We have no idea what it would really be like, how they would act, etc. One thing we do know is that they would be dead bodies, and dead bodies by themselves in mass amounts means disease, and a stench so terrible you'd probably puke instantly. So, unless you have thousands upon thousands of dollars of anti-biotics, medical equipment, pain killers, and other essentials I wouldn't be so quick to say that you're prepared for s**t. This is real life we're talking about kiddo, not a show where they have makeup plastered on their faces and a hot meal waiting for them right after the cameras stop rolling. The only way I can possibly think of that you would be prepared for this would be if you were a millionaire who had a strong connection to the mexican drug cartel, but seeing as though your avatar is a poor piece of s**t I highly doubt that.

"im right ur wrong, SRY"

oh so i never even replied to you? sry bout that.

yup i know. it's not as hard as you make it out to be.

wow you make it sound so much harder than it is. you don't need money. lol i don't think zombies will own markets to buy stuff. and i have a strong stomach so i won't be throwing up. and i won't get any diseases from things that won't even be touching me.

lol wow. oh yah the financial state of your gaia avatar is the best way to tell if someone's prepared for a zombie apocalypse.
being rich to survive is a really stupid concept. are you even listening to yourself? lmao

your last reply was probably as unintelligent as this one and that might be why i didn't reply. sry again.

I'm going to break this down for you, sweetheart. You seem to be a little confused.

Quote:
it's not as hard as you make it out to be.

Oh, so you're not going to need food, water, shelter, medical supplies, and other things in order to survive? Sorry, wasn't aware you were a super human.

Quote:
you don't need money. lol i don't think zombies will own markets to buy stuff.

emotion_eyebrow You need money to buy this s**t before it happens, dumbass. It's not like in shows where you just magically can run outside and raid every store in your town for supplies. Consider how many people would be in your town, let's say about 800. 700 are now zombies, 100 are running around. You don't think it's going to be hard to get past a horde of 700 dead people so your lazy a** can run and get the supplies you need? Oh, and let's take in effect those 100 who are on the same train of thought as you- the second you step into a building that they're raiding they're going to shoot you on sight. Think with your brain, it works, I promise!

Quote:
i have a strong stomach so i won't be throwing up

Have you ever smelled a dead body before? Not a rodent or something minimal, but actual rotting human flesh. It's ******** disgusting, and if you haven't think don't be a retard and assume s**t. Just like you shouldn't assume you'd automatically be "great" at zombie killing. Do you even know how to shoot a gun? lol

Quote:
i won't get any diseases from things that won't even be touching me.

Oh really? So, your house is safe and secure then, right? No way for anything to break in? No way for something as small as a mosquito or mouse to crawl through the walls? I bet you have an amazing air filter too for your home, one that picks up air born viruses and things like that.

'Cause you do realize of course, I mean, you CAN'T be this stupid- that there are diseases that are in the air, right? And that insects can carry disease? Also that rats and small creatures such as that can? And if you plan on running outside into the open with hundreds of dead things walking around like you claim? Ouch. Have fun with that. Oh wait, you won't be able to because you'll be dead, might take you a few days for infection or a virus to kill you off but you won't survive very long with no medical supplies.
Quote:

oh yah the financial state of your gaia avatar is the best way to tell if someone's prepared for a zombie apocalypse

wink Actually, it is. People with a lot of money in real life tend to spend a bit of it on gaia. No one wants to look like an newbie in poor clothing when you have the means to look good. There's only a select few that don't, and they're vendors who still have at least one rich item on so people know they aren't broke.

You're not one of them, you're the new guy who has down syndrome or something along those lines. Oh, and I wouldn't even bother replying to me anymore, because you are probably the dumbest person I have ever spoken to in my life. Again, I imagine you as being around 250 pounds, pimples all over his face, glasses on glaring at the computer while munching on cheese puffs. You want to pretend like you're this edgy badass who could kick some a**, but at the end of the day you're a complete loser that no one ever loved and no one ever will. emotion_c8 sry

omg you're so stupid.
just shut up kid. lmao
Does the phrase "he who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones" mean anything to you?

And while you're at it:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
psyst3m
random capooty

omg you're so stupid.
just shut up kid. lmao
Does the phrase "he who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones" mean anything to you?

no it means nothing to me. why do you ask?
To be completely honest I don't really miss anyone who has died so far... I didn't care to much for Shane or Lori. But if I had to pick one to keep, meaning they never died I'd take Dale. He didn't really do much for the group...but he wasn't really creating unneeded drama.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff