< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Shameless Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
psyst3m
And his crazy eyebrows sad

Which character whose passed do you miss the most?

who is dale?
Definitely Dale (totally was yelling no at the TV) and I will miss T-Dog. Though I love his fake head that they brought onto the Talking Dead... I'd so keep that. I think its a total shame that he gets lines then dies. They created a back story with him slightly with the past couple of episodes but they should have had him holding on longer so we could have learned more. I'm not gonna lie, kinda surprised how few African Americans there are in the show compared to the comic.
uglydeuce
Definitely Dale (totally was yelling no at the TV) and I will miss T-Dog. Though I love his fake head that they brought onto the Talking Dead... I'd so keep that. I think its a total shame that he gets lines then dies. They created a back story with him slightly with the past couple of episodes but they should have had him holding on longer so we could have learned more. I'm not gonna lie, kinda surprised how few African Americans there are in the show compared to the comic.
I'd say there's just slightly less racial diversity. I was kinda surprised when I heard the governor was gonna be cast as a white guy, but I guess they wanted him to look like an average not-scary dude so he and Andrea will bump uglies. Is one of the prisoners Tyrese or do they even have plans to bring him on the show?
DALE OMG HE WAS JUST LIVING HIS LIFE. I HATE CARL.
I miss Dale as well! I miss T-Dog too )':
Nickchyea
DALE OMG HE WAS JUST LIVING HIS LIFE. I HATE CARL.

why do you hate carl? that was a random comment. lol

Clean Gaian

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Dale was definitely the most insightful of the group and he did represent humanity and morale. It was only logical to kill him off in order for the rest of the group to fall further into corruption and darkness of the new world
ArtificialAngel
Dale was definitely the most insightful of the group and he did represent humanity and morale. It was only logical to kill him off in order for the rest of the group to fall further into corruption and darkness of the new world
Too bad they only killed him off because the actor didn't feel like being on the show anymore.

His death seemed really half-assed to me. They could have come up with something a bit more heart wrenching at least.
i miss dale crying
I know what you mean! I was really upset, thing was all the characters had their own special part in the show that made it a tad but more interesting. BUT in spite of the grief we might have for our favorite character's death, them dying shapes who the living characters are~ 3nodding

Clean Gaian

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
psyst3m
ArtificialAngel
Too bad they only killed him off because the actor didn't feel like being on the show anymore.

His death seemed really half-assed to me. They could have come up with something a bit more heart wrenching at least.

Oh really? The actor didn't like his role?
ArtificialAngel
psyst3m
ArtificialAngel

I think he said it wasn't right for him or something stupid.

Sparkly Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tipsy 100
Dale was my favorite...when he died I was a CRYING MESS. Omg. Even after the episode was over I just stopped the episode (netflix) and just cried for a few minutes.... crying
ArtificialAngel
psyst3m
ArtificialAngel

Could also be because him and Frank Darabont were very close. Darabont got him on the show. When Darabont was fired he probably didn't want to be on the show anymore. It's a shame.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff